• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read a great article about yesterday (can't remember for the life of me where I saw it), about how KHR told Kroos he wasn't a world class player, and how that statement made Kroos not only leave Bayern, but led to his striving to be the best midfielder in the world. Bayern didn't want to give Kroos 10MM Euro per year?! Nuts.
I believe it, and his current "spat" with Lewandowski isn't helping Bayern, and may drive him away too if rumors are true.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it, and his current "spat" with Lewandowski isn't helping Bayern, and may drive him away too if rumors are true.
Great talent, RL9. He is a massive douchebag though, in my opinion. It would be awesome if Real told him they weren't interested due to his age. I actually liked Karl's passive aggressive response to RL9's wining.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here think the rumors of Ancelotti bolting for China in January are true?

I don't see him leaving for China in January. End of the season is his likely exit window. Although Ancellotti has claimed he plans to see his contract out, there's too much smoke to believe him.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here think the rumors of Ancelotti bolting for China in January are true?

I heard China then maybe Premier League. He'll be in real hot if Bayern doesn't beat Leipzig in the Pokal in the next round. What a bad draw that was...and at Leipzig too.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that about Vidal. Yeah either of the Manchester teams seems likely, though I'd hope neither would go.
Though City is treading on thin ice right now with FIFA over FFP rules, among other things

I doubt it would happen, but I wouldn't be surprised to see either or both Sanches and Vidal in Serie A since Inter and Milan are rebuilding and don't seem to mind splashing some cash.

Just heard a replay of The Football show on Sirius and Sanches was brought up. Insider they were interviewing says either Manchester, possibly Chelsea and he did mention Bayern or PSG too. He thought next summer he'll leave not in January. He is not in the lineup this weekend I heard.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a BAyern fan, I want him to succeed. I hate how Bayern will make statements, through former players, about their next coach, ie Nagelsmann or Klopp. Never liked that about about Rummenigge and crew.

I think Bayern can win the UCL, but a lot of that will hinge on Sven Ulreich, who has shows decent form, like this past match against Schalke.

They won't win the group I think but Neuer will be back for the big games in elimination rounds...hopefully.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great talent, RL9. He is a massive douchebag though, in my opinion. It would be awesome if Real told him they weren't interested due to his age. I actually liked Karl's passive aggressive response to RL9's wining.

He is a douche but one hell of a goal scorer...one of two players they can't lose...the other being Neuer. Neymar and Renaldo are douches too...but great talents.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a douche but one hell of a goal scorer...one of two players they can't lose...the other being Neuer. Neymar and Renaldo are douches too...but great talents.
I hope they don't lose Kimmich, who I think is a main cog for Bayern's core going forward.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they don't lose Kimmich, who I think is a main cog for Bayern's core going forward.

Kimmich was bitching about his playing time last year but with Lahm gone he is fine now. He will be around for awhile. He is Lows golden boy now on the National Team too. Has had the longest stretch without being substitued something like 17 18 games or so.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Kroos story is true. One of the biggest mistakes Bayern ever made. He is irreplaceable on the National Team to this day. As far as Lewey, he is not going anywhere unless Karl decides to move him. He has a no move clause in his contract. So all teams like Manchester and Real can make all the noise they want but Bayern said they will file tampering charges if teams try to talk to him without team consent. This is through 2021.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kroos story is true. One of the biggest mistakes Bayern ever made. He is irreplaceable on the National Team to this day. As far as Lewey, he is not going anywhere unless Karl decides to move him. He has a no move clause in his contract. So all teams like Manchester and Real can make all the noise they want but Bayern said they will file tampering charges if teams try to talk to him without team consent. This is through 2021.
I agree they have no intention of selling him, however, you know as well as I do that if RM, PSG, Man City, etc came offering an obscene amount of money (i.e Neymar type fee) they'd jump at it, especially if he wants to leave.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they have no intention of selling him, however, you know as well as I do that if RM, PSG, Man City, etc came offering an obscene amount of money (i.e Neymar type fee) they'd jump at it, especially if he wants to leave.

Yeah I am sure for the right offer but it has to go through management. He started taking Spanish lessons yesterday. True story. Wolfsburg getting pummeled already. Lewey potted a penalty shot. I guess he has a bet with Auby this year who will score the most goals in the Bundesliga.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am sure for the right offer but it has to go through management. He started taking Spanish lessons yesterday. True story. Wolfsburg getting pummeled already. Lewey potted a penalty shot. I guess he has a bet with Auby this year who will score the most goals in the Bundesliga.

Spoke too soon. The Ulreich factor has made an appearance...just like the Audi tour in China. Now a nailbiter.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, bummer. Not expecting that out of Wolfsburg.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is James on the bench for after the great game he played last game?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ancelotti is not going to get good press after this match.

Correct! Not a good performance...again. Time very soon for Ancelotti to pack his bags and get the eff out of Munich!!!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't watch the game, but just saw the hi-lights. That was quite a howler by Ulreich. WOW! Doesn't bode well for Bayern against PSG or anyone else until the freak returns...and he better stay healthy or they are doomed for this season.