• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-18 Bundesliga

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I always use this website to find their games. Fox is not always the only solution. All their games have been on this year on the Spanish channels ESPN Deportes, Fox Deportes, Unimas or Univision. Tomorrow ESPN Deportes:

Bayern München - Eintracht Frankfurt Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News, Videos - May 19, 2018 - DFB Pokal :: Live Soccer TV

So I found out this morning that the game is on ESPNNews. So that's where I'm watching it. As soon as it finishes, I'm switching over to Indy500 qualifying. So my day is/was full with old B&W westerns auto racing and soccer.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Goal Counts Right????

It does and they added on a late empty-netter. Frankfurt wins 3-1.

latest

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was not good...but not totally unexpected. 7 goals allowed in two games. I am shocked the defense has been so bad since Boetang got hurt (and after the Real Madrid games when it was good). Hummels I am not sure what his deal is. He even refused the Captain's armband yesterday. Like I said team before needs to get younger. So the signings of Ulreich, Ribery, Robben, Rafinha look pretty dumb. I have even fan comments on this on German websites and many are in agreement about all the old resignings. Interesting after the game ended, they announced an offer to pry away Leon Bailey from Leverkusen. Young striker. Bailey and Gnabry next season? What does that say about moving Lewey?

P.S. These last few games without Boetang are a BIG red flag for Germany World Cup squad. Hummels, Sule, Kimmich are all on the team. Slow footed and lack of pace at the back end for all of them could very well be the German teams downfall in this Cup. Let's face it as great as Kimmich is on the offensive end he can be just as bad on the back end. He is no Philip Lahm yet defensively. I am concerned.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit!! If Holstein Kiel doesn't score 2 goals in the next 15+ minutes, then Wolfsburg is going to survive relegation...again. :mad2: