• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Westbrook asked about Hassan Whiteside's shotblocking and being smart attacking the basket: "I'm not scared of nobody under the basket."
When RW gets a full head of steam, there's nobody better in the league at attacking the basket.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emiid vs. Gobert might be the matchup of the night tonight.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please use his full name: Mr Douchebag

Plus, what the hell does wiggy know about basketball?

That Bazemore is a better player than Tyler Johnson simply because he was a starter last year on a playoff team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Bazemore is a better player than Tyler Johnson simply because he was a starter last year on a playoff team.

And Thompson is better than Whiteside because....

well...

I haven't actually heard a good explanation yet!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before this season I doubt we would've gotten a bag of barbecue chips and a ball of rubber bands for the guy...
Personally I think it was a combination of three things which Kobe was in the way of the young team's development. The second was Scott is not a people person and simply did not have the players fitting together which led to my opinion that Young had an attitude problem. When he saw Scott and Walton joining I think he saw a chance to restart his career and made a serious effort to improve and props to him for doing it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was supposed to say Scott leaving and Walton joining and the first two problems led to Young having an attitude problem imo but this system works better for him also imo

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Thompson is better than Whiteside because....

well...

I haven't actually heard a good explanation yet!

Effort and heart. And also that Whiteside was in the d-league at one point. Doesn't matter that Whiteside had multiple max offers. But the fact TT's a champion (due to Lebron and Irving) makes him better apparently. With that being said - Horry's better than Magic, MJ, and Kareem because he has 7 titles. Suck it haters!

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of town and missed out on the revelry that must have followed the Lakers Warriors game.

Am I too late to get in some obligatory overreaction & trolling?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of town and missed out on the revelry that must have followed the Lakers Warriors game.

Am I too late to get in some obligatory overreaction & trolling?

Never too late. I've already seen some super scotching hot takes about trading Klay Thompson 6 games into the season. So there's that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never too late. I've already seen some super scotching hot takes about trading Klay Thompson 6 games into the season. So there's that.

haha, gotta love stuff like that. "We're only winning at a 67% clip... better go trade away one of the best 2-way players in the game who is locked in for 3 more seasons at an incredibe team-friendly pre-cap-jump value."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Effort and heart. And also that Whiteside was in the d-league at one point. Doesn't matter that Whiteside had multiple max offers. But the fact TT's a champion (due to Lebron and Irving) makes him better apparently. With that being said - Horry's better than Magic, MJ, and Kareem because he has 7 titles. Suck it haters!
B_tHytNUsAAafC_.jpg

could ever imagine Lebron tweeting that about tristan thompson?

can we at least talk about something relevant? like how i think Dwight is playing pretty solidly and fitting in pretty well with a solid hawks team...

or how the Bobcats are looking damn good....im telling ya....you have 2 wings that can guard like MKG and Batum- and a great leader like Kemba you can do some things.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have to start thinking of kemba walker as one of the better point guards in the game. that kid is awesome and pretty much the only very above average offensive player on that whole team.

defensively you go MKG, Batum and Marvin Williams at the 3, 4, 5....thats pretty ridiculous athlete and length wise....they can switch anyhting.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B_tHytNUsAAafC_.jpg

could ever imagine Lebron tweeting that about tristan thompson?

can we at least talk about something relevant? like how i think Dwight is playing pretty solidly and fitting in pretty well with a solid hawks team...

or how the Bobcats are looking damn good....im telling ya....you have 2 wings that can guard like MKG and Batum- and a great leader like Kemba you can do some things.

Who the fuck cares at this point?
6 max offers later and top 5 C in the world, any one intelligent could see he's learned whatever lesson it is that he needed to learn.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have to start thinking of kemba walker as one of the better point guards in the game. that kid is awesome and pretty much the only very above average offensive player on that whole team.

defensively you go MKG, Batum and Marvin Williams at the 3, 4, 5....thats pretty ridiculous athlete and length wise....they can switch anyhting.

Kemba is very talented, but he drops way down on my list because of his constant flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.