• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you not answer a simple question

do you think the Cavs are going back to the Finals or not?

You dodge questions all the time.
Where are Cousins and A.D. ranked IYO, league wide.
Estimate?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what, do NOT make me come over today...:mad2:

I'll stop making fun of the Lakers.:pout:To make it up to you how about if I send you an autographed Dwight Howard Lakers jersey?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you not answer a simple question

do you think the Cavs are going back to the Finals or not?

i thought i DID...

your defense is shakier than a Cali earthquake and you've fallen/limped/tailspun your way right back into the thick of the Eastern pack...

sorry, but anyone with a BRAIN can spot a trend...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll stop making fun of the Lakers.:pout:To make it up to you how about if I send you an autographed Dwight Howard Lakers jersey?
it really not that much fun to make fun of the Lakers anymore years into this level of dreadfulness...its just getting kind of sad- esp. with the ownership turmoil. Just proves- without good mgmt- anyteam- no matter how storied their past- can go from the penthouses to the outhouse very quickly.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your point is- the Cavs wont "coast" through the Eastern Conference as well as they did the last 2 y ears.

thats some profound shit man. Did you think that all up on your own? lol I know you dont have the balls to say they will actually lose- -- mostly becuase- you dont think they will either.

i mean- what this comes down to is a bunch of Cavs haters trying to jump on their adversity- and say -- HEY THE DEFENDING CHAMPS WITH LEBRON JAMES ARE HAVING A ROUGH MONTH

whoop-dee fucking doo.

I'm saying I wouldn't pick them to lose, or bet them to lose 4/7, but if it happens I wouldn't rank it a shocking upset like I would have anytime James was with the Heat.

The Heat always brought some respectable type of D.
This Cavs group is at a level MUCH worse then James has ever had to deal with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought i DID...

your defense is shakier than a Cali earthquake and you've fallen/limped/tailspun your way right back into the thick of the Eastern pack...

sorry, but anyone with a BRAIN can spot a trend...
it just cracks me up- you can talk and ramble - but you cant answer a VERY VERY SIMPLE YES OR NO question--- you cant say whether you think they are going back or not--- becuase deep down you know the truth--- you dont want it actually down in a post for me to throw back in your face- because you know the truth just as well as i do.

Cavs ARE going back to the Finals- and no matter what kind of adversity you try and blow up in March- when it comes down to it---- you wont pick against LeBron James- because you know better.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just cracks me up- you can talk and ramble - but you cant answer a VERY VERY SIMPLE YES OR NOT question--- you cant say whether you think they are going back or not--- becuase deep down you know the truth--- you dont want it actually down in a post for me to throw back in your face- because you know the truth just as well as i do.

Cavs ARE going back to the Finals- and no matter what kind of adversity you try and blow up in March- when it comes down to it---- you wont pick against LeBron James- because you know better.

"talking and rambling". you're slapstick on legs...

I KNOW you're trying to guide me into an answer that YOU wanna hear. sorry, but i'm basing my observation on what I'M seeing...

#LeClowncantwalkonwater

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really not that much fun to make fun of the Lakers anymore years into this level of dreadfulness...its just getting kind of sad- esp. with the ownership turmoil. Just proves- without good mgmt- anyteam- no matter how storied their past- can go from the penthouses to the outhouse very quickly.

Pat Riley sucks right? Funny you'd talk shit about a franchise that's currently not good. I seem to remember your Cavs in that same situation after a certain player that shall remind bald, I mean nameless left the Cavs for some other team. And why is it when you mentioned ownership the 1st thing I thought of was that letter Gilbert wrote about some player that made Danny Boy look like a HS girl that just got dumped?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"talking and rambling". you're slapstick on legs...

I KNOW you're trying to guide me into an answer that YOU wanna hear. sorry, but i'm basing my observation on what I'M seeing...

#LeClowncantwalkonwater
you cant say yes or no.

lol...you will just equivocate and be a big pussy. I get it- you dont have the balls to pick against LeBron because its burned you so many times in the past.

If i were you i wouldnt do it either. Its just common sense.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares?
They (hopefully for them) recently fired the biggest problem they had.
History shows they'll be back.
Once Cavs lose James they are done forever.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say it, I still expect the Cavs in the Finals. But it's not going to be the cakewalk like it was last year.

This Cavs team is not better than last years Cavs team.

Last year's Cavs team had an above average defense. This year, it's putrid. Sure, it'll make for an interesting series - more likely with the Celtics and/or Wizards. But I'll still say the Cavs make the Finals.

That defense against the Spurs or Dubs though, good luck with that.

But Wiggy in some manner is right, we'll see if they flip the switch on or not. I heard ol' whale chin (Windhorst) say that Lue has some secret defensive formations/system that he's planning on implementing in the playoffs.

Good luck with that.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant say yes or no.

lol...you will just equivocate and be a big pussy. I get it- you dont have the balls to pick against LeBron because its burned you so many times in the past.

If i were you i wouldnt do it either. Its just common sense.

??????

3-4 in the finals...

yep, absolutely torched...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

#DOkeepreaching...:dhd:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw scores.
Can Hawks actually lose at home to Nets???

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares?
They (hopefully for them) recently fired the biggest problem they had.
History shows they'll be back.
Once Cavs lose James they are done forever.

They will be done forever? Shit I didn't know you could see into the future like that. Cool trick.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but ok, you guys, i'll make it official. LeClown ain't going back to the finals...

#allstreaksmustend

#fuckLeClown:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??????

3-4 in the finals...

yep, absolutely torched...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

#DOkeepreaching...:dhd:
April 12th of last year- STUPIDITY at its finest. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
4085.jpg

I won't say the Cavs have no chance...BUT...

imo the ONLY way they have a legit shot is if
BOTH the Spurs and the Warriors are somehow eliminated before the finals. and odds are that AIN'T gonna happen...(cavs win)

and btw, let's NOT forget it won't exactly be a walk in the park for the Cavs to get outta the east either...(cavs go 12-2 vs. the East)

sorry- but when LEBron gives you another big ole shit sandwich to chew on this year- there will be PLENTY more evidence of just how wrong you were- and are. LOL

gotta say- this is one of the dumbest fucking posts i have ever read-- you have a REAL talent at that. :pound::pound::pound: i mean- you couldnt have been more wrong if you TRIED.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be done forever? Shit I didn't know you could see into the future like that. Cool trick.

I've lived there.
Trust me.
TONS better options for players.
James, of course could attract some to come.
My guess is if James were gone, Kyrie would bolt (as was expected before James came), and even if he stayed nobody who wasn't being overpaid would care about going there to play with him.

When James leaves, the cupboard of assets will be empty for years.

It will be as bad or worse then it was the 4 years he was here.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April 12th of last year- STUPIDITY at its finest. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
4085.jpg

I won't say the Cavs have no chance...BUT...

imo the ONLY way they have a legit shot is if
BOTH the Spurs and the Warriors are somehow eliminated before the finals. and odds are that AIN'T gonna happen...(cavs win)

and btw, let's NOT forget it won't exactly be a walk in the park for the Cavs to get outta the east either...(cavs go 12-2 vs. the East)

sorry- but when LEBron gives you another big ole shit sandwich to chew on this year- there will be PLENTY more evidence of just how wrong you were- and are. LOL

gotta say- this is one of the dumbest fucking posts i have ever read-- you have a REAL talent at that. :pound::pound::pound: i mean- you couldnt have been more wrong if you TRIED.

#STILLclingingtolastyear

#dontmeanshitnow

#clearlyyougotnothingtoday:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.