• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other superstars are you speaking of?

My bad. You're right, LeBron's the only superstar ever to take some games off during the regular season.:D Wait a minute...Kerr sat Steph-he's a superstar (and Klay) back on 3/11 when they played @ the Spurs.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. You're right, LeBron's the only superstar ever to take some games off during the regular season.:D Wait a minute...Kerr sat Steph-he's a superstar (and Klay) back on 3/11 when they played @ the Spurs.
You're a funny guy Shamu

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Wade does it, the Spurs have done it for years with all of their players, it happens.

I agree about Wade but the Spurs only really do it with older guys. Leonard is barely a DNP-Rest. I just think the Cavs are abusing it to the point where the NBA need to do something. Whatever they want to do is fine but Cavs games are really expensive. I think fans should get a refund or half price tickets to another game of their choice.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said in the post above, the cavs are abusing it. This had to be the 4th or 5th time they did this on the road this season. Those tickets are expensive as fuck. Not everyone have it like that where they enjoy spending 1K on 2 or 3 tickets.
If I'm not wrong, I believe that was the first time Steph was an DNP due to rest all year long. The other times the Warriors did it, they were at home. You're comparing apple and oranges.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Wade but the Spurs only really do it with older guys. Leonard is barely a DNP-Rest. I just think the Cavs are abusing it to the point where the NBA need to do something. Whatever they want to do is fine but Cavs games are really expensive. I think fans should get a refund or half price tickets to another game of their choice.

agree-nod.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For example I just looked at tickets for Cavs/Celtics in Boston. Floor seats are over $700.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts? @CitySushi @Montalban

The Warriors organization cracks me up. WTF would the Thunder do that? I don't remember the Heat bitching about the Cavs organization with the way LBJ was treated in his first game back in Cleveland. This is hilarious.

The Golden State Warriors organization was furious and bewildered about the inactivity from Oklahoma City Thunder leadership leading up to that first Durant return contest on Feb. 11, league sources told ESPN.

Sources say the Warriors were of the mindset that someone from ownership or management should have addressed the media on Durant's behalf to help ease the tension upon his return.

The feeling is that Durant should have been acknowledged or thanked, in a news conference setting, for his nine years of excellent service.

:L:L:L

Sources: KD's treatment in OKC upset Warriors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really here excited about a win over the freaking Lakers who are clearly tanking?

The fact that the Cavs were down 11 in the 4th last night to that team is pretty embarrassing
Maybe I should be cheering that we beat some nameless, faceless, gameless Cavs players?

:whoppdeedoo:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in the post above, the cavs are abusing it. This had to be the 4th or 5th time they did this on the road this season. Those tickets are expensive as fuck. Not everyone have it like that where they enjoy spending 1K on 2 or 3 tickets.
If I'm not wrong, I believe that was the first time Steph was an DNP due to rest all year long. The other times the Warriors did it, they were at home. You're comparing apple and oranges.

You asked for an example of a superstar sitting. It wasn't a home game, it was a road game. You think Spurs tickets are cheap? Doesn't matter how many times this year that happened, the bottom line is Steph sat out.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey where's the fuckin' outrage about KD sitting out games? Get his hobbled ass back on the court dammit!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.