• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZION signs with CAA, CP3 to the Pelicans more probable.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK... you can't read... that's the explanation isn't it? therefore you open your fucking mouth up before you can even read... IT'S NOT A STAND ALONE PHRASE YOU FUCKING IDIOT... it's a reply to the other (than you) troll that implemented this...

Dude, you just responded to your own post saying you need brain surgery. It's clear as day that no one has any idea on what the fuck you're talking about.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you just responded to your own post saying you need brain surgery. It's clear as day that no one has any idea on what the fuck you're talking about.

Really? I guess because you can't read English, you assume that none else can... right? IT'S EXACTLY WHAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING IDIOT!

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I guess because you can't read English, you assume that none else can... right? IT'S EXACTLY WHAT MAKES YOU A FUCKING IDIOT!

Calm down there, little guy. Don't have an aneurysm.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is now clear... you can't read English and therefore you post nonsense all the time... It is clear out of my post that "the best contract in the NBA" is "for teams that want to save cap space"...

Therefore if you implement that the Cavs can use J.R. Smith's as to land PG themselves, it's the most stupid thing one could tell... The Cavs aren't interested in landing an all-star... all they want is to have their rebuilt complete faster and then to get back "fair and useful value" for J.R's tempting (for teams that have other priorities) contract...

Just stop posting nonsense all the time and try to get your mind in line with reasoning...

Me stop posting nonsense?

LOL.

You are right that Cleveland is probably not trading for a star player.

But you still miss a very large point here.

If Smith has as much value as you claim he does, then the Cavs would trade him to team that did want to use that contract and they would get an actual asset back in return. Young talent, picks, etc.

Tony Snell is a bad contract, not an asset. To get something of value you have to give up something of value.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me stop posting nonsense?

LOL.

You are right that Cleveland is probably not trading for a star player.

But you still miss a very large point here.

If Smith has as much value as you claim he does, then the Cavs would trade him to team that did want to use that contract and they would get an actual asset back in return. Young talent, picks, etc.

Tony Snell is a bad contract, not an asset. To get something of value you have to give up something of value.
So... the "difference" is on your assessment of Snell's value... correct? I guess we'll soon see then...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he? Look ignorant troll... Lebron is a major investor and share holder with Clutch... what he wants is Clutch to have the Elite of players and then them to be in winning teams... It was Lebron that advised (his close friend) Bledsoe to resign with the Bucks (when everybody in MIL thought he was packing for LA) and it was Lebron that advised AD to suggest MIL as his destination too... Understand troll?

One more advise for you... Avoid being "humurous" with Bron's (multimillion) in business... Lakers are a mess and no player that has a contract with Clutch will be advised to go there...

I repeat... (in case you trolls don't get it)... It is to the best of interest for Clutch (and therefore Lebron) to want the best for their players... Therefore they'll advise them to stay away from the "LO(A)L team"...

This literally has absolutely nothing to do with my post.

But I do appreciate being called ignorant in bold. That was kind of cool.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live look into buck-Alice's Mom's basement:

tenor.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill has the best contract in the NBA for teams that are in need to save huge cap space... but the Bucks will keep him (for much less than what his previous contract was)...

They may use Snell to buy J.R. Smith's contract (2nd best in the NBA after Hill's) though, to use in a deal for PG if he is available... However... PG will be available only if OKC can't move Westbrook... and after today's news that Ball signed with CAA, it became possible that OKC may find a customer as to unload Westbrook's contract...
Sure...might as well triple down at this point.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone that says they watch and follow the NBA cannot be this dumb. OP is nothing but a troll.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... Lakers News: Lonzo Ball Signs with CAA After Firing Agent Harrison Gaines

Ball at CAA too just after Zion signed with them?

Given that LaVar is his dad, that can't be a coincidence!

Yep, that means he is being traded to the Pels as part of the deal for AD. Can't you see it? It's so obvious because they share the same agency as multitudes of other NBA players across the league. Embiid and Donovan Mitchell are coming as soon as they hit free agency (or can force their own trades). It's going to be a Noah's Ark full of CAA clients headed for New Orleans...