• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ZION signs with CAA, CP3 to the Pelicans more probable.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replying on different than the subject set backed up with argument, is an additional proof of a twisted mind's reaction... (again, according to logic science)

With every post you dig your grave a little deeper. You're only way out is to admit that you make mistakes just like anyone. Not that it matters of course, your mistakes are evident to all of us (except you).

You do get credit for stopping with the cursing and bold font.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
: Wt you dig your grave a little deeper. You're only way out is to admit that you make mistakes just like anyone. Not that it matters of course, your mistakes are evident to all of us (except you).

You do get credit for stopping with the cursing and bold font.
Again... according to logic science itself. (Exactly as it is taught on univrsities all over the word), there was never a wrong prediction out of me made here, but there was one out of ALL OF THE REST... SImply because the subject of AD being traded to the NETs never existed as tobe discussed... Ask a logic science tutor... he will explain it all to you in the doubdful situation that you may understand it...

He will also be happy to explain to you (in scientific terms) that I'm the winner of the conversation here because I've proved beyond any deny the (positive) impact that Zion signing with CAA would have for the Pelicans and will also confirm to you that ALL YOU were proven IDIOTS for opposing that even if this was ever the one happenning.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all Greek to me, bucky.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all Greek to me, bucky.
Science always is...

I'm just sorry that you down there in "zorroland" are becoming all the more provocative and stupid by each day you realise the more that areyou are stuck at the bottom of of the toilet sink

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of shit, aren't you?

The NETs were never in the game for landing KD when this was posted, it therefore refers to the teams and (stupid) offers that everybody is (foolishly) suggesting out of the (extremely poor minded) posters in this forum...

The Nets were always in the game. They just weren't one of the frontrunners.

And you said 100% AD remains in NO through the offseason.

No way to justify that as you being anything but wrong.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets were always in the game. They just weren't one of the frontruners.
Were they? Can you recall ONE post here that was suggesting the NETs or a web link?

It's not the right tactics (again... according to logic science) to invent happenings so that you can avoid the humiliation all you have suffered...

I still have sympathy for you people down there in zorroland running out of solutions... But it still may be better for you if you accept the situation getting worst for you all the time... now that the Pels have a future and you are still one step behind the Suns in finding one!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were they? Can you recall ONE post here that was suggesting the NETs or a web link?

It's not the right tactics (again... according to logic science) to invent happenings so that you can avoid the humiliation all you have suffered...

I still have sympathy for you people down there in zorroland running out of solutions... But it still may be better for you if you accept the situation getting worst for you all the time... now that the Pels have a future and you are still one step behind the Suns in finding one!

Most reasonable people said something like I did.

That the Knicks, Lakers and Celtics were the front runners, by that their were other teams that could jump into the race too that nobody saw coming.

And the Nets have always been a team to watch as one of the primary movers and shakers this off season.

But instead, you said:

AD would 100% be on the Pelicans roster when the season started.

No wiggle room there. You were wrong.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most reasonable people said something like I did.

That the Knicks, Lakers and Celtics were the front runners, by that their were other teams that could jump into the race too that nobody saw coming.

And the Nets have always been a team to watch as one of the primary movers and shakers this off season.

But instead, you said:

AD would 100% be on the Pelicans roster when the season started.

No wiggle room there. You were wrong.
One still replies on A CERTAIN subject under discussion when he makes a statement... (again, according to logic science)...
As far as I'm concern (and according to the the logic science too) the ONLY thing you accuse me on, is that I DID NOT predict that the Pels would ACTUALLY HAVE A DEAL WITH THE NETs...
Well, I pledge "guilty" on this... I also couldn't predict that the Pels would trade AD to the...Bucks for Giannis + Brogdon (!!!) If the Bucks would ever proceed to the SUICIDAL deal the NETs have proceeded on...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One still replies on A CERTAIN subject under discussion when he makes a statement... (again, according to logic science)...
As far as I'm concern (and according to the the logic science too) the ONLY thing you accuse me on, is that I DID NOT predict that the Pels would ACTUALLY HAVE A DEAL WITH THE NETs...
Well, I pledge "guilty" on this... I also couldn't predict that the Pels would trade AD to the...Bucks for Giannis + Brogdon (!!!) If the Bucks would ever proceed to the SUICIDAL deal the NETs have proceeded on...

Keep on telling yourself that if you want.

But like many of your posts, it isn't the truth.

AD was always highly likely to be traded this summer. Landing the 1st pick provided a glimmer of hope for the Pelicans which has since passed. NO can't afford to keep him because he does not want to be there. Every day past the beginning of training camp he remains on their roster the Pels risk injury greatly reducing the haul they would get in return for a special player on a 1 year deal.

There are at least 4-5 teams more likely to open the season with AD on their roster than the Pelicans are. The odds of him signing an extension before the trade deadline have always been slim to none.

The Nets entering the race don't change the odds of AD being traded at all because he was always extremely likely to be traded this summer. The Nets merely provide another option for NOLA to consider.

Because again, regardless of who Dlo's agent is, the Pelicans would prefer to have Anthony Davis over DLo and Jarret Allen. The only reason they would consider this trade is because they MUST trade Davis before he walks for nothing next summer.

You were very wrong. Owning it might allow you to salvage a bit of respect from others in this forum if you ever care to be more than a punchline. You trying to claim a victory here just makes you look like a total joke. So proceed as you see fit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of shit, aren't you?

The NETs were never in the game for landing KD when this was posted, it therefore refers to the teams and (stupid) offers that everybody is (foolishly) suggesting out of the (extremely poor minded) posters in this forum...

Not true at all. This is what you posted on June 1st:

-100% not this off season...
-90% he will resign an extension with the Pels by Feb.
-10% he will be traded by Feb's deadline.

They may replace Randle though, so that they create even more cap space...

The F.O. of the Pels seems to be doing the smartest thing...

They will start the season based on a Holliday-Zion-AD core at SG, SF or PF and CF and add a PG (CP3 looks to be very possible) and either Randle or a replacement (depending on whether the coach will decide to play Zion at SF or at PF), then add bench depth and turn the team to a "win now" one...

Then by Feb, if they rank anywhere above 5th in the West, they'll suggest a contract extension to AD (which he will most probably accept), if he doesn't, they 'll then trade him.

But I think Clutch will be advising AD to stick where he is... They won't let the Pelicans entirely to CAA's hands with the team turning to contenders (with AD or not in the roster).

These articles are from May 27th:

Nets Showing Extreme Interest In Anthony Davis

Rumor: Nets very interested in trading for Anthony Davis

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the link of me ever saying that the "Bucks will trade Snell for PG" Liar, Troll and slanderer DEEPSHIT? Please provide the link as to ridicule me, or you ridicule yourself, so... shut your fucking mouth up!

Where is it? Right here:

But... If they trade Paul George for George Hill and Tony Snell in a "sign and trade" for Hill, then the contracts they take back save them some 16M (!!!) which is what they need to go below the Tax line and save the 60M they would otherwise have to pay... Now why do I see Paul George ending a Buck next season?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is it? Right here:

and DDV... Thank you for proving yourself a troll!

Never said PG for Snell... it was always Hill+ Snell + DDV + a couple of picks...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was never a wrong prediction out of me made here.

gmatok.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
buckalis said:
But... If they trade Paul George for George Hill and Tony Snell in a "sign and trade" for Hill, then the contracts they take back save them some 16M (!!!) which is what they need to go below the Tax line and save the 60M they would otherwise have to pay... Now why do I see Paul George ending a Buck next season?

tenor.gif