• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke handcuffed

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to
giphy.gif

Make it Rain

Don’t say he’s gonna sue Zeek or DblDown, Ford, Handi and NWPat will all call you an idiot.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You poor little persecuted and highly misunderstood victim......

Thanks for your understanding and gentleness. I’m very insecure and that’s why I wear Gucci sweatsuits right DblDown

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for your understanding and gentleness. I’m very insecure and that’s why I wear Gucci sweatsuits right DblDown
overcompensating for something? :noidea:

an insecurity maybe?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do get ripped all the time and then we eventually find I’m usually right. How bout them apples PDay!
highly and I mean highly debatable with regards to being right

what isn't debatable is you've been ripped by just about everyone here and on the cowboy board, NOW...I think you're a fairly smart guy, which is why I've always said it's been your agenda all along. You just seek the attention. :suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
highly and I mean highly debatable with regards to being right

what isn't debatable is you've been ripped by just about everyone here and on the cowboy board, NOW...I think you're a fairly smart guy, which is why I've always said it's been your agenda all along. You just seek the attention. :suds:

Ain’t gonna fight you on the attention thing! It’s not an agenda though. Just the youngest in the household as a kid thing. The truth is we’ve all been right and we’ve all been wrong but I think I’m right a lot. I always really liked Ford and he got on my ass on this thread yet it looks like I was right again. Manster put the 4 year/ 5 year rookie contract to bed once he saw Schmoopy and Jarntt saying it actually is a 4 year deal. The Center argument can never be proven either side because it’s an opinion on Centers impact. The Wentz argument also can’t be proven. I mean we see threads on here saying Aaron Rodgers and Brady aren’t as good as people think. With all that pointless rambling one thing we all know is...
I will be completely intolerable if Wentz wins MVP. This site will probably crash...

Last edited:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain’t gonna fight you on the attention thing! It’s not an agenda though. Just the youngest in the household as a kid thing. The truth is we’ve all been right and we’ve all been wrong but I think I’m right a lot. I always really liked Ford and he got on my ass on this thread yet it looks like I was right again. Manster put the 4 year/ 5 year rookie contract to bed once he saw Schmoopy and Jarntt saying it actually is a 4 year deal. The Center argument can never be proven either side because it’s an opinion on Centers impact. The Wentz argument also can’t be proven. I mean we see threads on here saying Aaron Rodgers and Brady aren’t as good as people think. With all that pointless rambling one thing we all know is...
I will be completely intolerable if Wentz wins MVP. This site will probably crash...
Uhhh. I am not on your side. 1st rd. Rookies do sign a 5 year deal. 4 years considered in the rookie pool of the cap is irrelevant. They make a commitment to the team for 5 years. The contract spans 5 years, whether you look at it as 4+1 or simply 5 years.
Just go ask Gordon. he wants to hold out his 5th year. Why? because he is under contract. if he was only under contract for 4. He would be a FA & wouldnt have to threaten to hold out.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was PE1 instead of the security guard

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is we’ve all been right and we’ve all been wrong but I think I’m right a lot.

Once again proving how you are wrong WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more than you're right.

Now go put on your Gucci sweatsuit and fresh kicks to dress nice and garner attention :pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck did I take out of context. Is that your way of backing out of me proving all you guys wrong. Just suck it up as another L handed to you by Mr. PE1!

How about today we try and stick with facts Matchy Matchy boy?

This is what a two step looks like.
Left foot fact
Right foot jest
That's how we do the PE Shuffle.

Now give it a rest. Everyone knows you got GNGing AGAIN.

This is why people constantly make fun of you @PhoenixEagles1. Your first post you try to make it sound like a fact.

Then you start your Philly two step.

Will you ever learn?

I explained to you it was in jest. I thought you’d get that especially when you know no one can start a million dollar lawsuit it 24 hours. I thought it was pretty obvious I was trying to make a point on society

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the cowboy fans look really dumb in this one.

Actually nothing wow about that.:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely will but I got ripped on here for saying that’s exactly what he will do. He can simply say, “Zeek startled me and my neck and back have been screwed since that day”. Unfortunately the jury will see a drunken multi millionaire acting a fool and side with the big pussy. But Zeek will slap him some cash to be done with it.
It’s really sad what people do for money.

My buddy is a lawyer said most people have back degeneration under an MRI. How does Zeeks lawyer prove it wasn’t from Zeek. They can’t.
I'm not a doctor and don't know if most people have back degeneration, but from my understanding of how "degeneration" is used Medically, the incident was like a month ago. I suspect back "degeneration" doesn't come from 1 incident and takes place gradually over time, no? Isn't that what degeneration is?

If I'm Zeke I fight it. The story is already out there and everyone saw the video. there is nothing to lose by fighting it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh. I am not on your side. 1st rd. Rookies do sign a 5 year deal. 4 years considered in the rookie pool of the cap is irrelevant. They make a commitment to the team for 5 years. The contract spans 5 years, whether you look at it as 4+1 or simply 5 years.
Just go ask Gordon. he wants to hold out his 5th year. Why? because he is under contract. if he was only under contract for 4. He would be a FA & wouldnt have to threaten to hold out.

Then why did you say “Technically PE1 is right”. It’s a 4 year contract because I specifically asked Bus Cook if the 1 year extension makes it a 5 year contract and he said, “No, it’s a 4 year contract”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a doctor and don't know if most people have back degeneration, but from my understanding of how "degeneration" is used Medically, the incident was like a month ago. I suspect back "degeneration" doesn't come from 1 incident and takes place gradually over time, no? Isn't that what degeneration is?

If I'm Zeke I fight it. The story is already out there and everyone saw the video. there is nothing to lose by fighting it.

There is stuff to lose. Time, attention, lawyers fees etc.
Sorry about the poor original post. The back degeneration that naturally happens can look like injury. They can’t be identified by MRIs as how to say it got there... age or injury.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did you say “Technically PE1 is right”. It’s a 4 year contract because I specifically asked Bus Cook if the 1 year extension makes it a 5 year contract and he said, “No, it’s a 4 year contract”

Fake news and fake email

BUSTED