• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke handcuffed

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should honest, he doesn't care about the incident anymore or the apology. He's sees an opportunity to get some money and he's going for it. If this was just some random drunk dude with no money, he wouldn't file a lawsuit. I guess he has to play that game for court though.

I'm pretty surprised Elliott hadn't already tried to settle outside of court to make sure this stayed at rest.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to
giphy.gif

Make it Rain

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should honest, he doesn't care about the incident anymore or the apology. He's sees an opportunity to get some money and he's going for it. If this was just some random drunk dude with no money, he wouldn't file a lawsuit. I guess he has to play that game for court though.

I'm pretty surprised Elliott hadn't already tried to settle outside of court to make sure this stayed at rest.
Yep....pay nothing and it only costs 33.3% from what he's awarded if he wins.
PLUS....it's his 15 minutes of fame

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m betting. Don’t know for sure but when a millionaire shoves you... you sue.
It actually isn't a "real problem" because this hasn't happened. You are a liar...once again.

and when you are on video tripping over the leg of a fence as you are laughing with an NFL RB, you shake it off and don't press charges.

Bottom line, what you claimed isn't grounded in any fact. Sounds a lot like wishing injuries on someone because it might hurt a rival team.

This is why people constantly make fun of you @PhoenixEagles1. Your first post you try to make it sound like a fact.

Then you start your Philly two step.

Will you ever learn?

Told you guys but you didn’t want to listen.
EDC security guard files charges against pro NFL player

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“To not have anything happen to him, the NFL is basically saying it’s okay to go to Vegas, get obliterated and shove people over fences,” said Johnson."

Actually, this is ok in Vegas - unless you are not spending money or you continue your actions.

Mall Cop will be offered some cash or get hit by a car if he doesn't let it go.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn’t suing dum dum. He’s filing charges that won’t stick

Derp

Uh huhh because having a lawful society matters to him and wants a love tap prosecuted but could care less about a quick money grab. Suuuuure!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but this kid is a huge pussy.
Doesn't he know we all saw the video? Zeke shouldn't have bumped up against him and I'm not in any way excusing it. BUT,,,who sues for that? I wonder if he will start crying in court and try to claim complete disability and say he can no longer work after that debilitating injury he suffered :L

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but this kid is a big pussy.
Doesn't he know we all saw the video? Zeke shouldn't have bumped up against him and I'm not in any way excusing it. BUT,,,who sues for that? I wonder if he will start crying in court and try to claim complete disability and say he can no longer work after that debilitating injury he suffered :L
He is looking for some cash to go away & get his 15 minutes.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, but this kid is a huge pussy.

He absolutely will but I got ripped on here for saying that’s exactly what he will do. He can simply say, “Zeek startled me and my neck and back have been screwed since that day”. Unfortunately the jury will see a drunken multi millionaire acting a fool and side with the big pussy. But Zeek will slap him some cash to be done with it.
It’s really sad what people do for money.

My buddy is a lawyer said most people have back degeneration under an MRI. How does Zeeks lawyer prove it wasn’t from Zeek. They can’t.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you rip me, then when I’m right give me a facepalm. Classic @NWPATSFAN move.

First I didn't rip you. You friggen drama queen.

Secondly you got face palmed for taking shit out of context like you always do. I never claimed there wouldn't be any type of legal matters started.

Keep on snowflaking sissy britches.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely will but I got ripped on here for saying that’s exactly what he will do. He can simply say, “Zeek startled me and my neck and back have been screwed since that day”. Unfortunately the jury will see a drunken multi millionaire acting a fool and side with the big pussy. But Zeek will slap him some cash to be done with it.
It’s really sad what people do for money.

My buddy is a lawyer said most people have back degeneration under an MRI. How does Zeeks lawyer prove it wasn’t from Zeek. They can’t.

I've heard that some will even stopp to living off their wife's savings.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...You get "ripped" here all the time and I still think you love every minute of it

OR

You're stupid

I do get ripped all the time and then we eventually find I’m usually right. How bout them apples PDay!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard that some will even stopp to living off their wife's savings.....

Big problem with that fallacy. I’m drawing on a pension and got an inheritance last year. My wife does have a nice 401k that can’t be touched til she’s 59.5 and that’s a while from now. So the truth is I’m the one funding her BMW and Louboutins and Jimmy Choos.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I didn't rip you. You friggen drama queen.

Secondly you got face palmed for taking shit out of context like you always do. I never claimed there wouldn't be any type of legal matters started.

Keep on snowflaking sissy britches.

What the fuck did I take out of context. Is that your way of backing out of me proving all you guys wrong. Just suck it up as another L handed to you by Mr. PE1!