• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Smith Accuses Tom Herman of Cheating on his Wife; Still Butthurt about being Called Out

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you go from, he’s not quoting anyone to he’s not quoting people to it’s only his bum dads friend too??? You have literally changed that script the entire time. He interviewed them and quoted them. An LOL at saying non OSU fans said it was false so it must be false. That is the epitome of stupidity. Not shocking though.

Is Urban Meyer going to give him a response? Is Zach Smith? Is Gene Smith?? Use your head here. There’s no way that would have happened.

I told you I can see it both ways. But the opinion that someone like Zach Smith couldn’t have said the N word is preposterous.

An LoL at you continuing to defend this POS Smith because he’s a buckeye. WHat on earth makes you think through all the pictures and text messages and twitter rants that he’s innocent? Well besides his allegiance in college.
When did I say he wasn't quoting anyone? I thought it was just his felon dad but I guess it was his felon dad and his old friend.

They all did give a response, dumbass. It was literally all over the news.

LOL at acting like eyewitnesses saying it never happened and the kid saying his dad is a liar means you can see it both ways. If you're unbiased, you can't. It's just that simple.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say he wasn't quoting anyone? I thought it was just his felon dad but I guess it was his felon dad and his old friend.

They all did give a response, dumbass. It was literally all over the news.

LOL at acting like eyewitnesses saying it never happened and the kid saying his dad is a liar means you can see it both ways. If you're unbiased, you can't. It's just that simple.

More than one person he got quotes from you dumb son of a bitch. But thanks for indirectly admitting you were wrong. Because you were.

Try and stay in context dumbass. Neither 3 gave or would give a comment to McMurphy. Only you are pretending to be this retarded. Not shocking as you deep throat Bucknuts 24/7.

LOL at acting like the guys dad would make something up like this when there is verifiably proof that every thing he said (the dad) about getting his son from Ohio State is true. You can’t be unbiased in this because you arent smart enough to be. We all know that but it’s still fun to get you to argue in this.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than one person he got quotes from you dumb son of a bitch. But thanks for indirectly admitting you were wrong. Because you were.

Try and stay in context dumbass. Neither 3 gave or would give a comment to McMurphy. Only you are pretending to be this retarded. Not shocking as you deep throat Bucknuts 24/7.

LOL at acting like the guys dad would make something up like this when there is verifiably proof that every thing he said (the dad) about getting his son from Ohio State is true. You can’t be unbiased in this because you arent smart enough to be. We all know that but it’s still fun to get you to argue in this.
I just said I was wrong. Calm yourself. Still not a quote from anyone credible, but keep on rambling like a dipshit.

So if you think he went and got his son, that's fine, but how does it prove Trevon told him ZS used a racial slur? Care to comment on why eyewitnesses there said there was never a racial slur uttered? Care to comment on why Trevon himself said his dad is lying? My guess is you won't because you're a blind OSU hater.

You realize you can't win this, right? All credible people are saying it's a lie, and McMurphy has admitted this is a hit piece. Sorry, you lose.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just said I was wrong. Calm yourself. Still not a quote from anyone credible, but keep on rambling like a dipshit.

So if you think he went and got his son, that's fine, but how does it prove Trevon told him ZS used a racial slur? Care to comment on why eyewitnesses there said there was never a racial slur uttered? Care to comment on why Trevon himself said his dad is lying? My guess is you won't because you're a blind OSU hater.

You realize you can't win this, right? All credible people are saying it's a lie, and McMurphy has admitted this is a hit piece. Sorry, you lose.

How did he go and get his son? Trevon and his mom said they haven’t talked to him in 2+ years? So how did he know anything was going on?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you dramatically underestimate how much $200 is to a lot of people.

Okay, well I don't think it is. But I guess we'll have to disagree, but either way it sounds like he did go to Columbus, so it's not far fetched like you implied.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, well I don't think it is. But I guess we'll have to disagree, but either way it sounds like he did go to Columbus, so it's not far fetched like you implied.
I never said it was far-fetched that he went to Columbus.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did he go and get his son? Trevon and his mom said they haven’t talked to him in 2+ years? So how did he know anything was going on?
You do know I know you're trolling, right? Nothing you say is going to be considered until you address that Trevon himself is liking everything he can that states the story is bullshit and calls his dad a liar for saying a racist statement was made. By ignoring this, you are admitting to being a troll.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That suggests you didn't think he went. And then went on to suggest he might not be able to afford it.
That suggests that I don't think every father is just able to drop everything and drop a few hundred bucks on a plane ticket and take that much time off from work. I stand by that.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That suggests that I don't think every father is just able to drop everything and drop a few hundred bucks on a plane ticket and take that much time off from work. I stand by that.

Okay, well you're more than likely wrong on that, just like in this instance.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not close to the story at all. I see it as a garbage article written without merit and intended to take a shot at Ohio State and Zach Smith. I don't see how people think it's a legit article unless they're blinded by bias.

I’m not close to the story at all ethier. I see a story written on quotes by a father from what his son told him. A lot is quoted in his story. I don’t see how people can think this article is written without merit. But then again I’m not a retard ethier.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread sure has potential

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every scandal? You mean the two that have happened?

And again, if you supposedly know what I'm gonna say - I will again invite you to just fuck off already. You don't run this ship, and you should probably know nobody gives a shit if you don't want to read something they have to say around here, so slip your tampon out and move on already.
How do feel about tattoos and Tressel?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not close to the story at all ethier. I see a story written on quotes by a father from what his son told him. A lot is quoted in his story. I don’t see how people can think this article is written without merit. But then again I’m not a retard ethier.
3 months ago: Zach Smith is accused of assaulting his wife. No formal charges are brought and no witnesses corroborate her story while her own mother calls her a liar.
Ralphie: "HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT WOMAN-BEATER! HOW CAN YOU DEFEND HIM AT ALL?! HE'S OBVIOUSLY GUILTY!"

This week: multiple eyewitnesses refute the story of a convicted felon who has 3 times been charged with assault against 3 different people, including 2 women, and his own son calls him a liar.
Ralphie: "I mean, you have to be a retard to not see things from both sides."

:L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know I know you're trolling, right? Nothing you say is going to be considered until you address that Trevon himself is liking everything he can that states the story is bullshit and calls his dad a liar for saying a racist statement was made. By ignoring this, you are admitting to being a troll.

I’m not trolling. I’m just saying the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Liking FB post, I have no clue about. I haven’t followed this that deeply.

The extreme details provided by the Dad, with flight numbers and former coaches going with him, tells me he isn’t lying.

If I had to make an educated guess — Trevon wanted out and possibly embellished the story to his dad on what was said to him to get what he wanted. Now that it became national news, he is trying to put it on his dad as a liar to save his own reputation.

Truth be told, the entire family is a disaster. The Dad, the Mom and Trevon. If he was raised by a felon and a woman who stole thousands from a dying couple she was supposed to be helping as a nurse — I’m guessing he has the same questionable morals.