• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zach Smith Accuses Tom Herman of Cheating on his Wife; Still Butthurt about being Called Out

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An axe to grind with OSU? Please explain.

Also you had no problem believing Zach Smith yet Grimes dad is a no go? Pathetic
It's been explained. He's literally said this story would not even be newsworthy enough to report except that Urban wasn't fired after his first story.

I also said many times that I didn't side with Zach Smith. I said he likely did lay his hands on her. What I said was it went both ways and both people were at fault. I said this ad nauseum. By all accounts, this guy seems to be a bigger piece of shit than ZS.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you under the impression any color player wouldn’t protect a brand? Because that could be a plausible excuse for these guys to say this. I’m not saying that’s what’s happening, I’m saying it’s a possibility.

I was stuck for over 2 Hours on I-83 after my boss could say get off the road. We got about 5inches. It was an absolute horrid day because to top it all off one my best friend coworkers died of cardiac arrest shoveling snow. It’s a real danger. Stay safe.
I'm saying in 2018, there's no chance in hell that a group of young black athletes will band together to defend a coach who's no longer with the team if he very abusively used THAT word against a fellow black athlete. It just simply isn't happening, no chance in hell.

Jesus man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Puts all of this stuff into perspective. I hope you and the family are safe and all my best getting through this.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying in 2018, there's no chance in hell that a group of young black athletes will band together to defend a coach who's no longer with the team if he very abusively used THAT word against a fellow black athlete. It just simply isn't happening, no chance in hell.

Jesus man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Puts all of this stuff into perspective. I hope you and the family are safe and all my best getting through this.

Appreciate that man thank you. Puts life in perspective for sure, especially shoveling snow.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is not to defend the coach. It is to defend their school, their team, etc.

This happened over a year ago and had nothing to do with Zach Smith getting fired.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, not that I am saying anything for sure is, or is not true, because none of us can know, but boy are you naive to keep spewing that nonsense above.

People try that weak crap all over to suggest things like there's no way a woman wouldn't come forward if harrassed given a chance to or a whole host of other examples. There are many other future potential ramifications that could prevent them from doing so.

OSU has a shit load of players trying to find homes in the NFL. You don't want a rep of making race an issue whether or not you have a legit claim. It isn't a matter of players not coming forward or telling the truth to protect some asshat. It could be simply not wanting a label that could follow them in future locker rooms. There likely aren't any players of color that haven't already faced some form of even overt racism at some point. It's sad that it is still so pervasive, but they all deal with some level of it. Why would you expect they couldn't handle it and keep it in house to prevent it from having yet more impact on their current and future career goals?

To be clear. No, I'm not saying they are keeping silent on something that did happen. Don't have the first clue and don't care enough to dig to find out.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this is one of the best things I've ever seen a coach do. This is hilarious on so many levels and you know Zach Smith is fuming about it somewhere in a basement.

And we both know that Smith is already contemplating his next Twitter meltdown as a result.

Good times.