• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Your Texas Rangers at the Colorado Rockies 5/5 - 5/6

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joey Gallo hit two more monster bombs yesterday. He has 12 homers to the Rangers 20.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Joelsherman1: #Rangers call up 2b Rougned Odor. He was a player #Mets wanted to trade Beltran to Tex, Tex refused.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't need to dance. I'm in Euless and it's coming down right now. I don't really want a rain out now though. I'm excited. This move has JD's fingerprints all over it.
I'm excited about our line up too. But more worried about how Harrison will do with their line up.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@drewdavison: Jon Daniels said club informed Joe Saunders that likely role when he's ready will be in 'pen. #Rangers

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@RangerBlake: Rangers add INFS Rougned Odor and Luis Sardinas and RHP Justin Germano to roster. INF Josh Wilson and RHP Scott Baker des. for assignment.

Odor started off slow this year but was getting it going now. Have been a fan of his for some time but well try and not to expect too much right away. But I am really confused on why we would let someone who I think could help us out like Baker go. That makes no sense to me at all.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with much. But I don't recall ever having seen/heard of anything quite like this.

BURLINGTON, Iowa -- Being down 16 runs after five innings was no problem for a minor league affiliate of the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday night.
The Clinton LumberKings trailed the Burlington Bees 17-1 after five in a game between clubs based in Iowa. Nineteen runs later, the comeback was complete for Clinton, which wound up winning the Class A Midwest League game 20-17 in 12 innings.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor started off slow this year but was getting it going now. Have been a fan of his for some time but well try and not to expect too much right away. But I am really confused on why we would let someone who I think could help us out like Baker go. That makes no sense to me at all.

I'm only guessing. But maybe the Rangers feel no one is going to offer him a ML assignment, and perhaps they're hoping he'll sign here on a minor league deal.

Like I said, only guessing.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about our line up too. But more worried about how Harrison will do with their line up.
Even if Harrison pitches a beauty it will need lots of offense. Hope he doesn't waste a good performance on lack of hitting.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Harrison pitches a beauty it will need lots of offense. Hope he doesn't waste a good performance on lack of hitting.

I felt, and said so many times earlier, that both Harrison and Lewis would have to be given time to regain form. I'm guessing we're still several more starts - like through the end of this month anyway - for both of them to regroup.

They have both been out of the action for a long, long time.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about Odor! It's about time..:yahoo:

I'm shocked about Baker. I don't get it...:wtf2:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with much. But I don't recall ever having seen/heard of anything quite like this.

BURLINGTON, Iowa -- Being down 16 runs after five innings was no problem for a minor league affiliate of the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday night.
The Clinton LumberKings trailed the Burlington Bees 17-1 after five in a game between clubs based in Iowa. Nineteen runs later, the comeback was complete for Clinton, which wound up winning the Class A Midwest League game 20-17 in 12 innings.
Where do you find these reports? Keep turning over rocks and something may get ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt, and said so many times earlier, that both Harrison and Lewis would have to be given time to regain form. I'm guessing we're still several more starts - like through the end of this month anyway - for both of them to regroup.

They have both been out of the action for a long, long time.
Have always agreed with that and it shows now and with a bad offense they hardly have a chance of a win for a while.:agree:

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he should have been after the others started to cool off, which was weeks ago. We're losing with the way we've been doing it. Try something new. We need a spark. It should light a fire under Elvis too. I'm afraid EA is who he is. I see no progression. I expected his power to come around and it's just not happening. He's a .270 hitter w/ no power, and not many doubles. That contract is not looking good right now. I expect Profar to be our SS of the future. We need Odor to excel though.
EA will be trade bait at the trading deadline ( if we are sellers, which is a definite possibility, and if Profar is healthy), or during the offseason. I agree with you, he's not progressing at all. In fact, he's digressed this year IMO.

Tigers need a SS. EA can re-team with Kinsler. Any Tiger prospects, preferably pitching, we like????

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EA will be trade bait at the trading deadline ( if we are sellers, which is a definite possibility, and if Profar is healthy), or during the offseason. I agree with you, he's not progressing at all. In fact, he's digressed this year IMO.

Tigers need a SS. EA can re-team with Kinsler. Any Tiger prospects, preferably pitching, we like????

How about Scherzer for Elvis!!! Just kidding of course. They have Iglesias, but he's hurt.