• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's All Time favorite top 4?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to wikipedia, take it for what it's worth, her single game best was 105

List of basketball players who have scored 100 points in a single game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I heard a funny story about that. Reggie said that when they were in high school, they used to compare how much they scored every game. Reggie had scored something like 60+ points and thought sure he had her beat. So, he starts in on her about how much he scored, then asks her how many points she scored.

He was a bit stunned by the answer. :lol:

He said that they also used to hustle people on the basketball courts around Riverside as well.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard a funny story about that. Reggie said that when they were in high school, they used to compare how much they scored every game. Reggie had scored something like 60+ points and thought sure he had her beat. So, he starts in on her about how much he scored, then asks her how many points she scored.

He was a bit stunned by the answer. :lol:

He said that they also used to hustle people on the basketball courts around Riverside as well.

Wasn't that story in a 30 for 30? I remember seeing that story on TV some time back. I got a kick out of it too. Nothing worse than trying to show up your sibling and failing miserably at it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that story in a 30 for 30? I remember seeing that story on TV some time back. I got a kick out of it too. Nothing worse than trying to show up your sibling and failing miserably at it.

It think it was. I remember him telling the story on Dan Patrick's show awhile back. Might have been around the time of the 30 for 30.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football?

Kellen Winslow
Don Faurot
Brad Smith
Michael Sa..no
Melissa Clic...no
Justin Smith

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herschel Walker
Vince Dooley
David Pollack
Frank Sinkwich

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Banach
Tom Brands
Barry Davis
Jim Zalesky

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Michigan fans, although somebody mentioned Michael Phelps, none of you have yet to mention Meryl Davis & Charlie White:

charlie.jpg

Never mind, that ice stuff doesn't count does it?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Manziel
Von Miller
Dat Nguyen
Ty Warren

Dat Nguyen.......Forgot how good he was as an Aggie.

My 4 are:
Dat
John David Crow
Quentin Coryatt
Ray Childress

Also receiving votes
Jack Pardee
Sam Adams
Kevin Murrary....His son may be a douche, but Dad was a great Aggie QB
Dave Elmendorf.....All American in football & baseball (Academic AA in both also)
Lester Hayes
Curtis Dickey

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Michigan fans, although somebody mentioned Michael Phelps, none of you have yet to mention Meryl Davis & Charlie White:

View attachment 88862

Never mind, that ice stuff doesn't count does it?

:L I'm so ashamed, how could I have missed Meryl Davis & Charlie White?! :pound:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Manziel
Von Miller
Dat Nguyen
Ty Warren
Man. I remember watching Dat Nguyen in high school. I don't think he was even 6th but that dude was a tackling machine.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VY, Colt, Ricky, Earl

VY and Earl for sure. Colt maybe if you really think he was more deserving than James Street who won a NC, was 20-0 as a starter at QB and also pitched the last perfect game at Texas. But dumbass Ricky over Darrell Royal whose name is on your stadium? No way.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A kicker, very interesting. Honestly, I was only expecting to see FSU's kicker on Miami's Rushmore.

He is/was very good, don't get me wrong... but I'm surprised Nugent made it on your list. What made you add him?

My time at Ohio State was 2003-200
A kicker, very interesting. Honestly, I was only expecting to see FSU's kicker on Miami's Rushmore.

He is/was very good, don't get me wrong... but I'm surprised Nugent made it on your list. What made you add him?

Kind of a long story because it has a variety of reasons. Nugent's time was also my time as a student. Him working with Jeff Wilkins (YSU and St Louis Rams kicker)between his freshman and sophomore year and completely coming out a new kicker was really cool to see. Only kicker in Ohio State history to be given MVP honors. Tresses ball doesn't work nearly as well without him. The guy was money. I loved that they would always play the intro to Ted Nugent's "Stranglehold" anytime he was about to kick the ball. Lastly, on senior day, with all the big names that were going out with him, Nuge got the loudest cheer of all in the stadium that day.

All in all, if I were to sit down and really think about it, I don't know if Mike would still be on there. For some reason those four were the first four I thought of. Was also trying to keep it to players I personally remember so couldn't do Archie or Woody.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Campbell
James Street
VY
Ricky

with honorable mentions:
Freddie Steinmark
Foswhitt (Fozzie)Whitaker
Happy Feller
David Thomas

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl Campbell
James Street
VY
Ricky

with honorable mentions:
Freddie Steinmark
Foswhitt (Fozzie)Whitaker
Happy Feller
David Thomas

Again a longhorn leaves a 3 time National Champion coach off the list. I find that a little odd. I understand Earl, Street, & VY, but Ricky? Not saying you're wrong. After all its "your 4", but how does a 3X NC coach not make the cut. He isn't even in the honorable mention.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again a longhorn leaves a 3 time National Champion coach off the list. I find that a little odd. I understand Earl, Street, & VY, but Ricky? Not saying you're wrong. After all its "your 4", but how does a 3X NC coach not make the cut. He isn't even in the honorable mention.
Not saying it's the reason for being left off by any means, but Royal did live in Oklahoma and later play his college ball at OU. Just something to throw out there.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football only?....

Don Nehlen
Sam Huff
Pat White
Major Harris

All Sports,