• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your four teams for the CFP

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I dunno. Honestly I almost picked auburn instead of bama. I think your boys are the only garuntee. An truthfully that’s only because I expect the ACC to be awful again.

Not going to lie, I'd really love to play WV again. A good team and a pretty solid fanbase. And of course, I think our ass whipping at your hands in 2011 is the but for cause of Clemson's recent streak. Clemson got destroyed in the trenches on both sides, with WV having 200 yards rushing and Geno Smith having very long times to throw. On offense it was similar, with Tajh Boyd having to run for his life. I think after that, Dabo realized that he couldn't compete with only good skill players. They hired Venables after that, and really focused on building both lines. WV did really well last season in a tougher conference than the Big East, so it would be interesting to play again.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to lie, I'd really love to play WV again. A good team and a pretty solid fanbase. And of course, I think our ass whipping at your hands in 2011 is the but for cause of Clemson's recent streak. Clemson got destroyed in the trenches on both sides, with WV having 200 yards rushing and Geno Smith having very long times to throw. On offense it was similar, with Tajh Boyd having to run for his life. I think after that, Dabo realized that he couldn't compete with only good skill players. They hired Venables after that, and really focused on building both lines. WV did really well last season in a tougher conference than the Big East, so it would be interesting to play again.

Honestly I’d love to play ya’s a home and home too. But I think ya’s would have your way with us. That Orange Bowl game was awesome but honestly it was turnovers that turned that game into a disaster for you in the first half. We weren’t stopping you guys at all. You basically stopped yourself by turning the bowl over like 4 times in that first half.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I’d love to play ya’s a home and home too. But I think ya’s would have your way with us. That Orange Bowl game was awesome but honestly it was turnovers that turned that game into a disaster for you in the first half. We weren’t stopping you guys at all. You basically stopped yourself by turning the bowl over like 4 times in that first half.
Is that the game where WVU hung 70+ on Clemson? I watched the highlights of that game and I swear WVU scored just about every time they touched the ball.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug here was a long fumble return as CU was inside the 5 that really turned that one. It went from 28-20 to 49-20 in no time.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama
Clemson
Oklahoma
Michigan

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia
Michigan
Notre Dame
Texas

Georgia is your 2019 Champions!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the game where WVU hung 70+ on Clemson? I watched the highlights of that game and I swear WVU scored just about every time they touched the ball.

Yeah, a few turnovers ruined Clemson that game.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug here was a long fumble return as CU was inside the 5 that really turned that one. It went from 28-20 to 49-20 in no time.

Yup, we weren’t stopping them at all. Then one of our linebackers (I’m pretty sure it was Cook) ripped the ball out right before their guy crossed the goal line and took it back the whole way. They had two other turnovers after that. But the turning point was definitely that fumble.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a team hangs 70+ it's more than just turnovers.

It definitely spiraled after that. But they were about to score to retake the lead and we returned a fumble 99 yards for 6. An I believe their other two turnovers that quarter came in like the last 3 minutes. Hell we scored our last TD of the quarter with like 12 seconds left. It’s was 49-20 at half and we got kick to start the second half.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely spiraled after that. But they were about to score to retake the lead and we returned a fumble 99 yards for 6. An I believe their other two turnovers that quarter came in like the last 3 minutes. Hell we scored our last TD of the quarter with like 12 seconds left. It’s was 49-20 at half and we got kick to start the second half.
Still painful til this day :gaah:
Clemson was mentally fuck after that

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still painful til this day :gaah:
Clemson was mentally fuck after that

Ohh yeah that was absolutely the turning point. Granted the other two turnovers later that quarter all but sealed it. Still if that play doesn’t happen you guys maybe win.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Bama vs. 4 Oklahoma
2 Clemson vs. 3 Nebraska

National Championship Game: Nebraska vs. Oklahoma

giphy.gif

@BamaDude 's facepalm...

giphy.gif

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved to Nebraska from Waterloo, Iowa when I was 9 years old. I guess I was a Hawkeyes fan but the Hawks sucked asshole at football, so I really didn’t care, and truthfully, neither did the rest of the state.

giphy.gif

@iowajerms

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When football season rolled back around I was next-level pumped. By this point in my recovery I had watched every single Jean-Claude Van Damme movie in existence and there was little else for me to do. I wasn’t masturbating yet. I needed my Huskers. The ’95 season was amazing; they crushed every opponent on their way to back-to-back national championships. I felt like they were playing for me, a lil’ crippled boy cheering for the Huskers from his wheelchair.

Obviously they weren’t and I was just a prepubescent kid that thought the world revolved around him, but it gave me hope and that’s what I needed. As I would do my rehab, I remember thinking “I am training just like the Huskers. I am the 10-year-old Grant Wistrom.” But instead of training to destroy the offensive line, I was training to walk in a straight line without falling over.

Everyone has a reason they like their particular college football team. Mine is that the Huskers helped me through a time in my life that would have been unbearable without having Saturdays to look forward to. This past season the Huskers gave a young cancer patient, Jack Hoffman, a chance to live out his dream of being a Husker by scoring touchdown during the preseason “Red and White” game. The Huskers get it. They know the type of impact they can have on a young person going through a hard time. College football is more than a game – it’s the memories. But remember that your team sucks and the Cornhuskers fucking rule!

giphy.gif