• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your all time favorite NFL QB

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cunningham had a big fumble as I recall too...

As a Denver fan, I was very happy not to see the Vikings in the SB that year.

They have fucked up more Super Bowl chances than they should have had a right to.

Sort of like Buffalo. And Denver before Fats Holmgren repeat with a stacked team.

I never want to see Minnesota in a Super Bowl again.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Montana

Jim McMahon.......that dude DGAF about anything, I thought he was hilarious. Hell he wasn't even that good but you couldn't tell him shit

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already discredited.
That defense argument really is silly. Marino had the number 1 scoring defense twice AND SO DID BRADSHAW! Yeah let's ignore the fact that Bradshaw played with a top 5 defense 7 times to Marino's 3, and a top 2 defense 5 times to Marino's 2. Because as we all know, if you're not first, you're last.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already discredited.

I wouldn't judge him so harshly. He was amazing during the regular season. He just didn't play his best football in the playoffs. His turnovers were particularly devastating.

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren Moon and Dan Fouts had two of the nicest long balls I've seen.

Dammit, I was hoping to sneak Fouts in here!!!! Guess I have to go with Dan Pastorini then.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved to Denver in 84 and watched Elway single handedly take the Broncos to three Super Bowls. The Shit he pulled off in the playoffs to get there was just amazing! It wasn't until almost 10 years later that he won his two rings with an all star cast surrounding him.

Warren Moon, Dan Fouts and Peyton Manning after Elway. Also liked Jeff George.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Marino, Andy Dalton Bret Favre, Kenny Anderson, and Jon Kitna Dan Fouts

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Seattle got a franchise, I pulled for the Vikings ... probably because they were on TV a lot back then.

Fran Tarkenton was mine (I'm showing my age =/).

november-10-1975-sports-illustrated-cover-football-minnesota-vikings-picture-id105966457
this explains a lot of your politics.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Rock listed his favorite QB?

Edge of my seat

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Marino mythology

Interesting article on Marino and the "Mythology".

Alleged mythology.

The guy started off about the "myth" of Marino's bad Ds by citing his rookie season when he didn't even play half the season and another when he was 37 years old and pretty much shot. Then he went on to the "myth" of his bad running game by again citing his rookie season. I stopped reading the cherry picking hatchet job right there.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I kid I liked Ken Stabler. In fact, I liked a lot of the raiders players. This was obviously back in the day before cable and satellite and you got 2-3 games in Sunday. The raiders back then were good so you'd get a lot of them on TV. I remember the SB against the Eagles and how strict dick vermeil was. After the raiders won they were asked about the contrasting styles and one responded "if you want us to play like men then treat us like men". Haha. I remember madden, Casper and the holy roller play. I will admit that the Daryl stingily hit was probably the beginning of the end of my liking them and it probably culminated when Matt Millen hit the owners son of the Patriots with his helmet. The way the son stood up for the patriots there made me an undivided pats fan.

My favorite player growing up was Earl Campbell. Loved the uniforms, the astrodome, the song (yes we're the Houston Oilers ... Haha), the Pom poms in the crowd, etc. I remember a sign on a Monday night game. It read: we just hold the Pom poms ... Earl shakes the done. Haha

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from Jurgensen who I grew up watching. Guys I really love watching play the position -

Tark
Staubach
Marino
Elway
Favre
Manning
Brady (hate him, but he's amazing)
Rodgers (see ^ Brady)

Montana was great.. I just didn't enjoy watching him play as much as the others.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I kid I liked Ken Stabler. In fact, I liked a lot of the raiders players. This was obviously back in the day before cable and satellite and you got 2-3 games in Sunday. The raiders back then were good so you'd get a lot of them on TV. I remember the SB against the Eagles and how strict dick vermeil was. After the raiders won they were asked about the contrasting styles and one responded "if you want us to play like men then treat us like men". Haha. I remember madden, Casper and the holy roller play. I will admit that the Daryl stingily hit was probably the beginning of the end of my liking them and it probably culminated when Matt Millen hit the owners son of the Patriots with his helmet. The way the son stood up for the patriots there made me an undivided pats fan.

My favorite player growing up was Earl Campbell. Loved the uniforms, the astrodome, the song (yes we're the Houston Oilers ... Haha), the Pom poms in the crowd, etc. I remember a sign on a Monday night game. It read: we just hold the Pom poms ... Earl shakes the done. Haha

Didnt read

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah...I remember where I was when this happened.

giphy.gif

As incredible as that run was, look at the tackling, a bad and tired defense in OT. Greg Biekert runs and the safety, (I think it might have been Ronnie Bradford) actually run into each other trying to get him.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As incredible as that run was, look at the tackling, a bad and tired defense in OT. Greg Biekert runs and the safety, (I think it might have been Ronnie Bradford) actually run into each other trying to get him.

No doubt, it was a just a gif of Vick's excitement he brought here to Atlanta.