• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your all time favorite NFL QB

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, it was a just a gif of Vick's excitement he brought here to Atlanta.

My freshman year of college. I could not believe what I was watching. Even our home radio crew play-by-play guy was like "LOOK AT HIM GO!"

I think he had like 173 passing and 173 rushing in that game.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My freshman year of college. I could not believe what I was watching. Even our home radio crew play-by-play guy was like "LOOK AT HIM GO!"

I think he had like 173 passing and 173 rushing in that game.

He was the most exciting player I've ever seen.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't judge him so harshly. He was amazing during the regular season. He just didn't play his best football in the playoffs. His turnovers were particularly devastating.

The source is just trash. It was put together by Kerry Byrne - a Pats fan - so my first reaction is the insecurity in him about QB's just flows freely. The comparison between Marino's Dolphins and Bradshaws Steelers and their respective defenses? That right there is all you need to discredit just how bad his theory is...but why stop there?

The running game nonsense? That was all predicated on the fact that every opponent that Marino faced literally forgot about stopping the run. Why would any defense prepare for Andra Franklin, Sammie Smith or Mark Higgs when arguably they are facing the greatest QB ever?

The dumbest argument he makes is that Marino just wasn't a 'big game QB.' OK...fair enough...his playoff QB rating dropped to 77.1 from 86.4 - a difference of 9.3 - from regular season to the playoffs. It's not that it's a dumb point against Marino. He literally eviscerates his own boy Tom Brady as well as his own argument. Brady's rating drops from 97.5 in the regular season to 89 in the playoffs - a difference of 8.5. By his own reasoning, Brady isn't a 'big game QB' but also proves that the true difference between those two is that Marino wasn't surrounded by anywhere near the relevant talent that Brady was.

Several of his playoff opponents ran for over 200 yards on his Dolphins, scored over 30 points, etc. In the end, when people just say Marino was 'a playoff choker' and leave it at that pretty much, I generally just disregard that person because it's mostly pointless.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I kid I liked Ken Stabler.
I am the same way. When I really started getting into watching football, the Raiders were always battling the Steelers and I loved watching Stabler play. I also wanted to see the Steelers get beat.
I also enjoyed watching Tarkenton.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my non homer pick, Montana.