• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your 2017 CFP Favorites...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Mayfield plays in that game. He will be out of eligibility by then even though it isn't fair because the Prick At Texas Wreck is such a.........prick.
Really? How long was he even there? I thought it was only for one season.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How long was he even there? I thought it was only for one season.

He was there one season.......as a walk on. But he lost a year's eligibility even though he never had a scholarship at Wreck and Prick was upset Mayfield left the team. It's still up in the air and Mayfield's family is pretty sure they could beat it in court but the time it would take would be too long. The NCAA dead heads need to change that rule instead of worrying about things like what color of jackets the bowl representatives can wear. Did I ever mention I think the NCAA sucks? :tsk:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was there one season.......as a walk on. But he lost a year's eligibility even though he never had a scholarship at Wreck and Prick was upset Mayfield left the team. It's still up in the air and Mayfield's family is pretty sure they could beat it in court but the time it would take would be too long. The NCAA dead heads need to change that rule instead of worrying about things like what color of jackets the bowl representatives can wear. Did I ever mention I think the NCAA sucks? :tsk:
I definitely don't disagree with your stance on the NCAA. Some of the most worthless minds in sports. That really sucks about Mayfield, and definitely some assholes over at Tech. At least you'll have him this season.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson - If we can get by Auburn and FSU, the rest of our schedule is a dumpster fire. Shittiest schedule I've
seen in 20 years.

Bama - Saban sold his soul to the debil.

Notre Dame - going with my gut, which has been known to cause me to shart myself as well. So there's that.

Ohio State - Umm .... I don't know why. I couldn't think of anyone in the PAC or Big 8 that I liked.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does LSU suddenly have a qb?

This is the same with scUM. Ruddock actually did a good job managing the games, now they literally don't have a QB

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise. You have ZERO competition in that conference. Here are my preseason 4 playoff contenders for next year:

Clemson - basically returns the entire team from last year

Bama - until somebody sacks up in the SEC, the SEC is owned by the Tide

tOSU - refer to Bama, only the Buckeyes have an easier path to the playoff. They were a fluke loss away from it this past year.

Baylor - I think Briles finally does it

Clemson returns nearly everyone on offense including their #1 WR who was out the entire season due to a neck injury but the defense loses a lot and will be reloading for a 2nd straight year.

I agree except for this one. While they've recruited well the past 2-3 years, they still lost way too much IMO.

I'm going out on a limb just to stir things up. Bama, Clem and tOSU all go undefeated. The PAC 12 and Big 12 conference champs have 2 losses each. Thus the committee forgives a late season loss to Clem and makes 11-1 FSU the 4th team. The ACC becomes the first conference to get two spots in the CFP causing the B1G, SEC, Big 12 and PAC 12 collective heads to explode. This serves as the impetus for an 8 team playoff.

Then FSU goes on to lay an egg in the semi final game similar to the one they laid against Oregon.

It wouldn't be easy for a 1-loss Clemson team to make it in especially a lost to FSU which keeps them out the ACC title game. Their schedule looks pretty weak right now unless Louisville and Auburn prove otherwise.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same with scUM. Ruddock actually did a good job managing the games, now they literally don't have a QB
John O'Korn threw for 3100 yards and 28 tds as a freshman at Houston. Their OC left and he struggled under the new OC, who replaced him with a more mobile QB to fit the offense.
He has spent the past year at Michigan working with Harbaugh. 247 sports ranked him as one of the top 10 new QB'S for the upcoming season and he hasn't even been named the starter yet.
I'm thinking UM won't have the QB issues going forward though. They signed one of the top pro style QB'S with Brandon Peters this recruiting class and Dylan McCaffrey, who many are calling the top pro style QB for 2017 committed yesterday to Michigan.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John O'Korn threw for 3100 yards and 28 tds as a freshman at Houston. Their OC left and he struggled under the new OC, who replaced him with a more mobile QB to fit the offense.
He has spent the past year at Michigan working with Harbaugh. 247 sports ranked him as one of the top 10 new QB'S for the upcoming season and he hasn't even been named the starter yet.
I'm thinking UM won't have the QB issues going forward though. They signed one of the top pro style QB'S with Brandon Peters this recruiting class and Dylan McCaffrey, who many are calling the top pro style QB for 2017 committed yesterday to Michigan.

So how many QB's is Michigan going to have on it's roster in 2017?

Dylan McCaffrey
Brandon Peters
John O'Korn
Shane Morris
Wilton Speight
Zach Gentry
Alex Malzone

Did I miss anyone?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many QB's is Michigan going to have on it's roster in 2017?

Dylan McCaffrey
Brandon Peters
John O'Korn
Shane Morris
Wilton Speight
Zach Gentry
Alex Malzone

Did I miss anyone?
I think you got them all. Gentry is 6'7" and runs in the 4.5s. They have been trying him out at TE. The others I don't think will ever see the field. Morris has the arm, size and athleticism, but he doesn't have it between the ears.
Ruddock was brought in as a stop gap. Same as O'Korn. O'Korn now has two years left to play. Unless Peters wins the job as a true freshman, he will redshirt.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got them all. Gentry is 6'7" and runs in the 4.5s. They have been trying him out at TE. The others I don't think will ever see the field. Morris has the arm, size and athleticism, but he doesn't have it between the ears.
Ruddock was brought in as a stop gap. Same as O'Korn. O'Korn now has two years left to play. Unless Peters wins the job as a true freshman, he will redshirt.
I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if Morris transferred to one of the directional michigans. He's obviously not a top-level talent.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah true. This new QB also has a couple games to get the hang of things since you guys play nobody the first couple.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if Morris transferred to one of the directional michigans. He's obviously not a top-level talent.
Truly . I don't think it would matter. His issues are between the ears. Put him in shorts in a 7 on 7 drill and he is unbelievable. Add pads and defense pressuring him and he is clueless.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly . I don't think it would matter. His issues are between the ears. Put him in shorts in a 7 on 7 drill and he is unbelievable. Add pads and defense pressuring him and he is clueless.
To be fair, the one game he started he spent the entire game running for his life. He's she'll shocked