• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You stay classy Kentucky

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after the Kentucky and UC game yesterday, UK fans took to twitter and showed how great fans they are by barraging Octavius Ellis with a good old dose of Kentucky racism.

#BBN Attacks Octavius Ellis - Cincinnati vs. Everyone

There were even accounts of people calling him a {racist word} during the game. I guess if they are black and in a UK uniform, they are ok though. Stupid people are spectacular.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-22-at-6.25.57-PM.png

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick burn. I may need some aloe

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

Racism is stupid and awful but to act like it is confined to any particular segment of society, let alone a particular fanbase is just stupid.

Thats all well and good, but I'm having an awfully hard time finding other fanbases doing this during this tournament. Your fanbase does something stupid, your fanbase deserves to get called out for it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats all well and good, but I'm having an awfully hard time finding other fanbases doing this during this tournament. Your fanbase does something stupid, your fanbase deserves to get called out for it.
I don't blame a fanbase for a few stupid fucks, although some fanbases can be worse then others. Unfortunate a few dumbasses make a school look bad.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Not my fan base.
2) What other teams had provocation to do such?

Provoked or not the behavior is inexcusable, but don't act like it is isolated to any single fan base. Racist assholes are everywhere.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that some fan bases can be worse than others. I don't think that every fan base lashes out on twitter (win or lose) against an opponent like that.

But it's Twitter. You can get a twitter name, tweet some racist shit until it trends, and then cancel whenever you want. And if it's a fake name, then there is absolutely no accountability. Hell, theoretically, you could post on behalf of a team that you don't even support if you want.

There's also the fact that BBN is a larger fan base, so there will be more just based on available pool of dumb fucks on Twitter.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Not my fan base.
2) What other teams had provocation to do such?

Provoked or not the behavior is inexcusable, but don't act like it is isolated to any single fan base. Racist assholes are everywhere.

1) Didn't mean your, as in the related to you, just a general your.
2) What provocation did UK fans have? A guy playing tough? Players on UK tried to get him to break all game. Even the cheerleaders tried to mess with him.

Yes they are everywhere, and they deserve to be called out for it. If enough fans are attacking someone that it gets noticed by news sites and even fans of other teams, it's a problem.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Didn't mean your, as in the related to you, just a general your.
2) What provocation did UK fans have? A guy playing tough? Players on UK tried to get him to break all game. Even the cheerleaders tried to mess with him.

Yes they are everywhere, and they deserve to be called out for it. If enough fans are attacking someone that it gets noticed by news sites and even fans of other teams, it's a problem.

Yeah. Racism is a problem.

Racist UK fans, Racist UC fans, Racist OSU fans, Racist AZ fans, Racist Duke fans are all problems because they're racist, not because of the team they cheer for.

Fight racism, not rival fanbases if you want to do something constructive. Somehow I doubt that's what your "classy" post was about though.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Racism is a problem.

Racist UK fans, Racist UC fans, Racist OSU fans, Racist AZ fans, Racist Duke fans are all problems because they're racist, not because of the team they cheer for.

Fight racism, not rival fanbases if you want to do something constructive. Somehow I doubt that's what your "classy" post was about though.

And how does one exactly "fight racism"? Ask people to be nice to the black man? It's a way of life for these people. I see it every day. Every fanbase is going to have these elements, some just have a lot more of them (e.g. Kentucky). But you were right about one thing. My "classy" post was about calling out UK fans for being racist douchebags. nothing more, nothing less.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how does one exactly "fight racism"?

Do you have any desire to see racism diminished? If so I'll point you in the right direction.

But for some reason, I suspect you're perfectly fine with it as long as it gives you an opportunity to vilify people you already don't like.

Posts like yours just ooze a perverse delight that you found an angle to stir up some shit. If you were outraged or offended by it you'd be attempting to stop it, but I suspect reading the article actually made you happy.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any desire to see racism diminished? If so I'll point you in the right direction.

But for some reason, I suspect you're perfectly fine with it as long as it gives you an opportunity to vilify people you already don't like.

Posts like yours just ooze a perverse delight that you found an angle to stir up some shit. If you were outraged or offended by it you'd be attempting to stop it, but I suspect reading the article actually made you happy.

Yes, I just love seeing people oppressed and forced to live in an unjust world just so I can beat my meat while stirring up shit. Here I am now, loving every second of it
2fPy7BH.gif

This might just be the dumbest thing I have seen on here, and I've been to the Steelers and Nebraska boards.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I just love seeing people oppressed and forced to live in an unjust world just so I can beat my meat while stirring up shit. Here I am now, loving every second of it
2fPy7BH.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much how you've come off thus far.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be no beating of the meat around here!