• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys without DirecTv are getting this?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Is this the one they advertise with the preseason games also? I didn't realize the regular season games were availabe that quickly

I've got nothing. :noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As others mentioned this is only available in locations that don't currently have DirecTV. Therefore - it is a only a matter of picking up more customers - not losing any. DirecTV pays a fortune to the NFL for the TV rights so they will do everything possible to not allow others to offer this service (unless they paid DirecTV/NFL a fortune for rights).

I remember when DirecTV first offered this service they had a package where you could only watch the games for one team for $99 for the season. It was awesome. However - they quickly saw that most people who wanted this type of service would still buy the entire package for much more if it was their only option. That is how it works when you are covering the most popular sport in the country.

It is available for me, but what if I have a friend who cannot get it and have them sign up and then just use it myself? Since its app based and portable, how would they know???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 40 posts in and all we know about you is your odd fixation with Oregon.
Ok..well. .I like different kinds of cheeses,not just cheddar. I bought a dodgers and Baltimore Orioles old school cap before I moved here

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..well. .I like different kinds of cheeses,not just cheddar. I bought a dodgers and Baltimore Orioles old school cap before I moved here

And you're a Packers and Bears fan and we're all simple-minded and easily trolled by amateurs.

That about sum it up?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is available for me, but what if I have a friend who cannot get it and have them sign up and then just use it myself? Since its app based and portable, how would they know???

Like everything else there are probably work arounds and if it is acct based - sure - there are probably ways to use the acct of someone else (not a practical solution for many of us).

I also believe that the Xbox setup previously mentioned is not available unless you either have DirecTV or qualify by not being able to receive DirecTV in your area. If I am wrong please let me know ASAP since I would also be interested.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does someone become a Packers AND a Bears fan? It would be like me liking the Raiders. That raises another question...why would anyone like the Raiders?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does someone become a Packers AND a Bears fan? It would be like me liking the Raiders. That raises another question...why would anyone like the Raiders?

I like old school teams and sports history,nothing wrong with that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're trolling us and the problem is that you're not entertaining. This isn't going to last long.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Being a fan of two teams in the same division that are historically bitter rivals is unusual. When they play each other, who do you root for?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got nothing. :noidea:
Just looked on the NFLN website. Looks like the games are available as soon as the 4pm games end or after the game ends for other games (Thurs, Sun Night, Mon, etc). Can't find the cost because all they talk about is the 7 day free trial. I may do this depending on how much it costs. I usually rewatch the Cowboy games that are on regular on my DVR during the week anyway...

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Is this the one they advertise with the preseason games also? I didn't realize the regular season games were availabe that quickly

No - you are talking about two separate packages. DirecTV does not offer preseason games. The NFL offers separate packages where you can view preseason games and also regular season games online but only after they have been completed. I believe that they recently merged these into an overall package at a slightly higher cost.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - you are talking about two separate packages. DirecTV does not offer preseason games. The NFL offers separate packages where you can view preseason games and also regular season games online but only after they have been completed. I believe that they recently merged these into an overall package at a slightly higher cost.
I noticed that NFL Network replays all the pre season games. It just requires scrolling around until you find it. Sometimes you will be DVRing your game at 3am...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked on the NFLN website. Looks like the games are available as soon as the 4pm games end or after the game ends for other games (Thurs, Sun Night, Mon, etc). Can't find the cost because all they talk about is the 7 day free trial. I may do this depending on how much it costs. I usually rewatch the Cowboy games that are on regular on my DVR during the week anyway...
Game pass is 99$. Last year it was about half that under Game Rewind which they discontinued this year. You can get it with a 10% discount if you have a promo code.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers mostly
Interesting. I hate every other team in Denver's division. I learned this hatred as a kid. I still don't like Seattle from the old AFC West days either (and the fact they destroyed Denver in the SB a couple years ago).

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a fan of two teams in the same division that are historically bitter rivals is unusual. When they play each other, who do you root for?

Yep you have to wonder how one can be a fan of both GB and CHI?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I hate every other team in Denver's division. I learned this hatred as a kid. I still don't like Seattle from the old AFC West days either (and the fact they destroyed Denver in the SB a couple years ago).

Kick rocks Bronco.

:happy: