• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You guys without DirecTv are getting this?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked on the NFLN website. Looks like the games are available as soon as the 4pm games end or after the game ends for other games (Thurs, Sun Night, Mon, etc). Can't find the cost because all they talk about is the 7 day free trial. I may do this depending on how much it costs. I usually rewatch the Cowboy games that are on regular on my DVR during the week anyway...

NFL Game Pass Now Available in the US, Price Revealed

Read this link & the related comments. As usual - it sounds like the NFL is getting greedy in this area. Previously you could buy just preseason access for $20 - now it comes bundled in the overall NFL Rewind package. It sounds like the whole thing is about $100.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed. Could you imagine rooting for the Giants or Redskins? Oh fuck no.

Fuck no. Hell if my son rooted for any other team in the NFCE I'd kick his ass, then throw him out of the house. I can't see any Cowboy fan having these three teams or Pittsburgh and SF, as a 2nd favorite. Makes no sense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't believe that you are trolling per se. However - it would be nice if folks stayed on topic since there is some good info in this thread.

Everyone talks about the price but you Google people that say to just ask for customer retention and they get it for free every year

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked on the NFLN website. Looks like the games are available as soon as the 4pm games end or after the game ends for other games (Thurs, Sun Night, Mon, etc). Can't find the cost because all they talk about is the 7 day free trial. I may do this depending on how much it costs. I usually rewatch the Cowboy games that are on regular on my DVR during the week anyway...

Good to know. I'll give it a go if I only have to wait till later in the afternoon.

Thanks for the info:suds:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I hate every other team in Denver's division. I learned this hatred as a kid. I still don't like Seattle from the old AFC West days either (and the fact they destroyed Denver in the SB a couple years ago).

i feel the same. not that i don't respect them, but i can't stand the s.o.b.'s...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - you are talking about two separate packages. DirecTV does not offer preseason games. The NFL offers separate packages where you can view preseason games and also regular season games online but only after they have been completed. I believe that they recently merged these into an overall package at a slightly higher cost.

yeah, we kind of switched gears a little and were talking about the Game Pass at that point. Didn't mean for it to sound like we were still talking the Direct tv Sunday ticket if it did.

Thanks to both you and Cali on the price. Much more than I was expecting. Not that $100 is a lot, but not sure how you can justify it for basically reruns. Luckily for me Dallas is either usually on tv or played as the 60 minute rewind during the week.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish in nfl they would ditch regional coverage games. I get it if you have a local team, but in get tired of always getting chargers, raiders and Seahawks games. Thankfully now at least Seattle is good and must watch. But as a football fan I'd rather see the premier games each week regardless of geography
You just want Titans games..... For obvious reasons.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a season ticket holder, It is almost pointless for me to get the ticket because I can see every Cardinal game. For some reason, I always get the Sunday Ticket anyway. It is like an addiction. I find myself watching the Red Zone Channel when the Cards aren't playing more than anything.

For me, the Red Zone Channel is the greatest invention on earth.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a season ticket holder, It is almost pointless for me to get the ticket because I can see every Cardinal game. For some reason, I always get the Sunday Ticket anyway. It is like an addiction. I find myself watching the Red Zone Channel when the Cards aren't playing more than anything.

For me, the Red Zone Channel is the greatest invention on earth.
Cheese graters and microwaves would be a close second