• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You don't use Kelce enough

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is seriously a talented playmaker. This is how you can lose a player eventually. Kelce is not gonna stick around with KC when his contract is up and he keeps getting treated the way he is. You won't be ready for a sb until you have established major long term and consistent playmakers.

Or maybe it's time for Daniel, a guy who is a better QB than Smith undoubtedly but has been relegated to backup all his career.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is seriously a talented playmaker. This is how you can lose a player eventually. Kelce is not gonna stick around with KC when his contract is up and he keeps getting treated the way he is. You won't be ready for a sb until you have established major long term and consistent playmakers.

Or maybe it's time for Daniel, a guy who is a better QB than Smith undoubtedly but has been relegated to backup all his career.

Simple answer to both- $$$ ; Daniel is getting cut, and has shown nothing to make anyone believe he is legitimately better.

Also... the OL is a bottom 5 group in pass blocking. Would rather Kelce block- it's that bad.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching this guy. Not as much as Gronkowski, but he's in that league.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce is definitely a good young player. Perhaps he will continue to be underutilized, however, unless Andy Reid reads this thread.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce is definitely a good young player. Perhaps he will continue to be underutilized, however, unless Andy Reid reads this thread.

When you start 3 OL off the street- Kelce is blocking a lot. Kelce has played more recently via snapcounts. This is just a matter of the OL being awful.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you start 3 OL off the street- Kelce is blocking a lot. Kelce has played more recently via snapcounts. This is just a matter of the OL being awful.

I actually suspected that Reid might have more insight about how to run his team than does the OP.

Haven't really seen Kelce play enough to notice his blocking skills. He's obviously a talented receiving TE. Outstanding blocker too?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually suspected that Reid might have more insight about how to run his team than does the OP.

Haven't really seen Kelce play enough to notice his blocking skills. He's obviously a talented receiving TE. Outstanding blocker too?

He's been pretty good in the blocking department. Very physical; and some memorable gifs to boot.

6noRQcl.gif

ShabbyGiantKiwi.gif

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see Kelce more of course, but what's the point with the pass protection being so piss poor; and with even the run blocking being mediocre? Where's Alex going to go? Throw it to a DB in tight coverage? Screw that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said it when i saw the game yesterday. Andy needs to get more receiver help. also as you noted Moose, he DOES need to get a more talented, better o-line. if he doesn't improve these 2 areas in the offseason this team simply will NOT improve...

also i DO agree with the OP in one area. Kelce needs to be starting. this guy's gonna be a weapon...