• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yo

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck

AR never responded to mine and mine and jantys was three posts
Oh, it'll never happen, because I can't trust either one. It's unfortunate. Especially with AR, he once helped me with a situation, but, I reached out to him after it went down and, the Spider Sense tingled.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, it'll never happen, because I can't trust either one. It's unfortunate. Especially with AR, he once helped me with a situation, but, I reached out to him after it went down and, the Spider Sense tingled.

It's just ridiculous an alleged group of adults can't have an honest conversation.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll swing by to make an apperance but i like it here. Thanks for the info.... hope you are doing well my friend.
@CowpokeU nm my above post. Apparently besudes my other problems, i have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't read the op, and thought you found an entirely new board away from the hoop. Of coursre ill be in here with you ladies and gentlemen. So know that i made an ass out of myself. How in the hell us everyone doing?

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CowpokeU nm my above post. Apparently besudes my other problems, i have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't read the op, and thought you found an entirely new board away from the hoop. Of coursre ill be in here with you ladies and gentlemen. So know that i made an ass out of myself. How in the hell us everyone doing?
Thanks for asking. I don't know about everybody else , but I'm feeling kinda tipsy and no pain as i just got back from a belated valentine party hosted by my dentist friend, I'm glad that my wife was my designated driver otherwise I would have to crash at his house.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be running in overdrive catching up with work. I'm glad you're doing well. Amazing how fast time flies when you're busy isn't it? The pokes are one of those teams i have a soft spot for. I still think they got screwed out of a BCS NCG
same here Devil, I too always have a soft spot for oSu, my little sis and friends went there.