• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yo

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@selkies ftw @Toadman005 @Dobsie @CouchOnFire @bamagrad75 @LSU02 @LSUdude @Nod4Eight @PSUTE @IrishBlooded @MizzouFalcon @jackrabbit slim @Srini @UCFhonors @Bamaklingon @TheRobotDevil @SnoopHawg

Many others I just gotta remember to tag, and feel free to tag the cool ones.

I'm going to be exclusively using this board and the three of us Oklahoma State guys agree, let's all use it as a catch all. Something more familiar and away from the trolls and all. Yes some will meander in here but maybe @Cowboyinexile can take mod powers for the board?

Anyway, this is about my last hoorah here. I can't take the other boards and the trolls that follow. It just gets in the way of legit conversation.

If you guys want to turn this into our football Oasis and OT Oasis away from it all, let's do it! I just don't have it in me to keep running from board to board trying to engage. If I had the power to block all mention to or access to seeing anything from the politics board I would as well.

So, help me make this a cool place to be please?!!!

Let's get some OT

@UCFhonors I need your review on the Double Cheesy Chalupa asap

@Toadman005 I need you to tell me all about GoT

@selkies ftw I love spiders, post up some sweet pics

@jackrabbit slim I need more of you inside of me, half Dabo.

I don't care about the rivals stuff, I have moved on and accepted the fate, I though have no accepted the fact that I can't still hang out with people who are my friends for the past decade.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, post some threads up in this thing.

Us Okie State guys are cool with our board being active, trust me, it's sad the lack of threads and random soon fans showing up being dickholes.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soonerinbham has gone to a rehab program for the next year. Not talking out of school, he announced it on SO

I'll be heading out in a few days but will try to check in as I get decent internet access.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@selkies ftw @Toadman005 @Dobsie @CouchOnFire @bamagrad75 @LSU02 @LSUdude @Nod4Eight @PSUTE @IrishBlooded @MizzouFalcon @jackrabbit slim @Srini @UCFhonors @Bamaklingon @TheRobotDevil @SnoopHawg

Many others I just gotta remember to tag, and feel free to tag the cool ones.

I'm going to be exclusively using this board and the three of us Oklahoma State guys agree, let's all use it as a catch all. Something more familiar and away from the trolls and all. Yes some will meander in here but maybe @Cowboyinexile can take mod powers for the board?

Anyway, this is about my last hoorah here. I can't take the other boards and the trolls that follow. It just gets in the way of legit conversation.

If you guys want to turn this into our football Oasis and OT Oasis away from it all, let's do it! I just don't have it in me to keep running from board to board trying to engage. If I had the power to block all mention to or access to seeing anything from the politics board I would as well.

So, help me make this a cool place to be please?!!!

Let's get some OT

@UCFhonors I need your review on the Double Cheesy Chalupa asap

@Toadman005 I need you to tell me all about GoT

@selkies ftw I love spiders, post up some sweet pics

@jackrabbit slim I need more of you inside of me, half Dabo.

I don't care about the rivals stuff, I have moved on and accepted the fate, I though have no accepted the fact that I can't still hang out with people who are my friends for the past decade.

That's cool-tag whoever you want.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soonerinbham has gone to a rehab program for the next year. Not talking out of school, he announced it on SO

I'll be heading out in a few days but will try to check in as I get decent internet access.

Dang, I gotcha. I hope he gets all the help he needs there!

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nerd:

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish him the best. He seems like a really good person and knows he needed to get right.
I have faith that he will be fine.