• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yo

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys...
3cfbda8cf3af528d7664547c22a6f231.gif

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CowpokeU said:
I'm going to be exclusively using this board and the three of us Oklahoma State guys agree, let's all use it as a catch all. Something more familiar and away from the trolls and all. Yes some will meander in here but maybe @Cowboyinexile can take mod powers for the board? Anyway, this is about my last hoorah here. I can't take the other boards and the trolls that follow. It just gets in the way of legit conversation.
[End quote]

I gotta disagree with ya Cowpoke, because I respect you like a brother and fuck with you like a lover.

Having a "Rivals" titled thread up on the forums top 20 list is the biggest "fuck you" to these SportsHoopla folks. I feel if we lose that, they've won. Just my 2 cents.

As you know, I'm not a subtle poster, how about if I quit my bitchin' and start a rivals banned 3.0 thread? This will distract the trolls, but I sure would appreciate if you rivals posters would still participate in that thread too. Wood make it feel more authentic & shit.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rather than Rivals Banned, let's consider taking the offensive, like Rivals Liberated

We were freed from the crappy place by those who thought they were punishing us. Jokes on them.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to be a "victim" of Rivals anymore. They did me a huge favor, including saving me $10 a month which can be put to WAY better use than paying for being attacked by the likes of those negative nellies.

I'll now refer to it as The Black Hole where the dark side has taken over and sucks the life out of all that is good.

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I've let all that go.

Rivals is filled with the least common denominator at this point. I could care less what's said about me on there.

Yes there are people there I'll miss but they were drowned out by the shit bags once the dust settled. I also just quit caring. The people I really wanted to keep in touch with are here so it's a win for me.

Just my 2 cents.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for asking. I don't know about everybody else , but I'm feeling kinda tipsy and no pain as i just got back from a belated valentine party hosted by my dentist friend, I'm glad that my wife was my designated driver otherwise I would have to crash at his house.
Nothing like a spouse who can be your DD. Hubby and i would alternate the DD when the need arised. Now im the permanate dd. Which i dont mind.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty I've let all that go.

Rivals is filled with the least common denominator at this point. I could care less what's said about me on there.

Yes there are people there I'll miss but they were drowned out by the shit bags once the dust settled. I also just quit caring. The people I really wanted to keep in touch with are here so it's a win for me.

Just my 2 cents.
You are dead on. My post a month or so, was basically me just saying what i thought. Just hapoened tp be a a certain poster who us Jacked AF?? I dont like going off like that and usually feel bad about it. Not with that one. I rather enjoyed that one.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to be a "victim" of Rivals anymore. They did me a huge favor, including saving me $10 a month which can be put to WAY better use than paying for being attacked by the likes of those negative nellies.

I'll now refer to it as The Black Hole where the dark side has taken over and sucks the life out of all that is good.

Wood you consider:

Rivals Boned 3.0
???

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, all. It's almost Spring.

Almost? Somebody forgot to tell us how to winter this year. December and January were rugged but February has been stupidly warm to the degree that spring flowers are blooming and that doesn't typically happen until April..

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once we get through February here we are almost home free. Early March sometimes has a surprise, but not in the past couple of years.