• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

yikes!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not watching the game but see the score and the shots!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
maybe it is time to break parise and kovalchuk up. i only hope that this team isnt becoming a country club type in the clubhouse

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3 goals in 3 mins? ouch!

way it is shaping up it looks like pens 1 flyers 4 rangers 5 and devils 6. i can live with that for the obvious matchup. but i think if they play like this even against the cats...it wont be as big a cakewalk as many think.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such an ugly game all around..Pens could've put 12 in the net today if it wasnt for Marty being Marty.

Im not taking too much stock into today though..the Pens are just on an unreal roll right now and as long as Crosby is playing they are a level better then anyone else in the league.

44-14 shots is disturbing though lol.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of he worst played games I've seen in a while..... Marty and Greene were the only players that came to play yesterday, we stunk right from the opening faceoff! Totally brutal game could have been 8-2 easy

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought the philly game was much worse than this...

why all of sudden are we passing passing passing... passing passing.... and passing before they fucking shoot?

they need to wake their asses up... they're settling and going through the emotions, definitely not Devils hockey and not acceptable playoff hockey.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought the philly game was much worse than this...

why all of sudden are we passing passing passing... passing passing.... and passing before they fucking shoot?

they need to wake their asses up... they're settling and going through the emotions, definitely not Devils hockey and not acceptable playoff hockey.

LOL where have you been the last few years.... devils hockey as of the last few years has been pass pass pass pass pass pass pass bad angle shot, puck goes out the other side all the way down ice... rinse and repeat... why do you think our PP the last few years has been almost dead last all the time?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL where have you been the last few years.... devils hockey as of the last few years has been pass pass pass pass pass pass pass bad angle shot, puck goes out the other side all the way down ice... rinse and repeat... why do you think our PP the last few years has been almost dead last all the time?

more than the PP, even at even strength. They were not playing like this earlier and midway through the season.

They've started slowing it down and somewhat half assing it right now. Not the momentum we need to go into the playoffs.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it for a while now, I don't think Sykora can hack it on the 2nd line anymore. I think Elias has slowed quite a bit, and as a result Sykora can no longer benefit from him. Bump him to line 3 for a bit and bring Zubs or Poni up to the 2nd line. I'd even be ok with him getting 4th line minutes, have JJ move up to 2nd line and reunite the Zubs-Poni-Bernier line.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Sykora is not 2nd line anymore... but it's too late to add(trade for) at this point.... Still the right addition come the start of the season, but his age and stamina is finally catching up to him.

I agree on reuniting the Zub/Poni/Bernier line, they were crushing opponents one way or the other.

JJ is stepping up thats for sure. He needs some offensive minded folks playing by him to get his scoring on IMO.

still hoping for a Teds return, yeah i'm still good on him.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has CHEMISTRY! :)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it may be a matter of just changing up the lines. I would like to see the big guys back together, as stated, and wouldn't mind splitting up Kovy and Parise. Parise and Elias on a line would be nice to see. Zajac can't get back soon enough.