• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Free Agents......Yikes!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get a minute or are bored, call up the list of upcoming free agents in the NFL in 2022.

I was shocked at the number. I know that many will resign with their teams but it's still amazing the number of guys that will be out there.

For the Patriots, it won't be that bad. The linebackers seem to to be the spot that will take the worst hit with Hightower, Bentley leading the FA. Devin McCourty will wither retire or possibly get a two or three year mega payday. Gilmore and JC will also be out there looking for big bucks.

QBs, RBs, and WRs league wide are each over a full page. Don't have any idea what the cap will be, but you know that more than half of these guys will be looking to cash in.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get a minute or are bored, call up the list of upcoming free agents in the NFL in 2022.

I was shocked at the number. I know that many will resign with their teams but it's still amazing the number of guys that will be out there.

For the Patriots, it won't be that bad. The linebackers seem to to be the spot that will take the worst hit with Hightower, Bentley leading the FA. Devin McCourty will wither retire or possibly get a two or three year mega payday. Gilmore and JC will also be out there looking for big bucks.

QBs, RBs, and WRs league wide are each over a full page. Don't have any idea what the cap will be, but you know that more than half of these guys will be looking to cash in.