• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes Another Pats Deflategate thread.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever get tired of being proved wrong? Or since it's been going on for so long it's part of your every day pathetic life? :L

Well that would be proven there, Mr. Webster !!
But it hasn't been done as of yet, and especially by the likes of you....But as far as what you think about anything,
wrote a song about it, like to hear it, here it go;

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BradyMeme.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that would be proven there, Mr. Webster !!
But it hasn't been done as of yet, and especially by the likes of you....But as far as what you think about anything,
wrote a song about it, like to hear it, here it go;

Nice catch on the proven and proved. You are the 1st runner up grammer Nazi on SportsHoopla.

We know you're a grammer Nazi and photoshop Queen but how are you at math? can you count to two? Just like the two times in just this thread you were wrong?

1. I haven't heard of any settlement, got a link ?
2. Wow, now I know it's a crock, coming from that buffoon....
NW has been spitting his chewbacca out his nose and ears since the ruling came down...
Can't sleep, eat, or or go to potty

:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know you're a grammer Nazi and photoshop Queen but how are you at math? can you count to two? Just like the two times in just this thread you were wrong?

1. I haven't heard of any settlement, got a link ?
2. Wow, now I know it's a crock, coming from that buffoon....
NW has been spitting his chewbacca out his nose and ears since the ruling came down...
Can't sleep, eat, or or go to potty

:L

And since then, Kraft has conceded that he will accept the leagues penalty, thereby admitting that they are guilty as charged.....
So there may as well have not been a meeting, it changed nothing....
There went half of your grabbing at straws hope down the toilet....
Now we will wait and see what happens with a big name white guy's treatment as per several blacks, such as Peterson, Hardy, Rice and Gordon to mention a few....
All Goodell and the league need now is a racist tag on them, and do you honestly think they are gonna take that chance in today's business world ???..I don't !!

Prove me wrong before you go to celebrating there, Meathead !!
ARCHIE_zpshxb2ggw6.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And since then, Kraft has conceded that he will accept the leagues penalty, thereby admitting that they are guilty as charged.....
Now we will wait and see what happens with a big name white guy's treatment as per several blacks, such as Peterson, Hardy, Rice and Gordon to mention a few....
All Goodell and the league need now is a racist tag on them, and do you honestly think they are gonna take that chance in today's business world ???..I don't !!

ARCHIE_zpshxb2ggw6.jpg
You really are a piece of work. First back to childish name calling + for you. You got me with that meathead one.
Second, are you legally blind? Have somene with an IQ larger than their shoe size read # 1 and 2 for you again. I know you may have to go outside of MD for that. I'll wait.

Or you could go photoshop another pic and deflect. OldDrool new nickname the "Deflector" apparently you and the "Deflator" have a lot in common.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a piece of work. First back to childish name calling + for you. You got me with that meathead one.
Second, are you legally blind? Have somene with an IQ larger than their shoe size read # 1 and 2 for you again. I know you may have to go outside of MD for that. I'll wait.

Or you could go photoshop another pic and deflect. OldDrool new nickname the "Deflector" apparently you and the "Deflator" have a lot in common.

Yep, we both know Tommy Boy is a cheating phony lying fake....
And if a little name referencing hurts your tender little 8 year old girl feelings, you should try not calling others names first, Shirley !!
Glad to know my pics are so effective and driving you up a wall.......
Now here is a real Deflector........

tumblr_lyyn8iKOBS1qcs9h0o1_500_zpsaiturijg.jpg

You're Welcome !!!!
kid_laughing3_zps2mnqxxp8.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ARCHIE_zpshxb2ggw6.jpg

Certainly makes it look that way but we don't know what exactly was said behind closed doors here. Not exactly sure what Kraft was "told/promised" to back off the appeal/trying to bring to court. It's very strange for Kraft to be as adimate as he was about being innocent and going to fight it, then he meets with Goodell and Backs down. Should be interesting if and when said conversation comes out

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats and Kraft waves the white flag. Entitled Pats fans " Now the NFL owes us, we'll be getting some goodies soon, you just wait and see":lol:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly makes it look that way but we don't know what exactly was said behind closed doors here. Not exactly sure what Kraft was "told/promised" to back off the appeal/trying to bring to court. It's very strange for Kraft to be as adimate as he was about being innocent and going to fight it, then he meets with Goodell and Backs down. Should be interesting if and when said conversation comes out

Understood Reds, I actually thought the team had a good chance at a reduced punishment, since as far as we know, Tom was the only one implicated in the violation.....
And what you say makes sense, but what is the Commish going to say to these other high profile players that he hammered if he backs off of Tom's ?????
I actually think the team would have won an appeal, but Kraft wants this to go away, as does the league, and he felt it was worth the price to end it quickly and move on....
Your boys just won the SB and cannot enjoy it because of this, and Kraft sees that too...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood Reds, I actually thought the team had a good chance at a reduced punishment, since as far as we know, Tom was the only one implicated in the violation.....
And what you say makes sense, but what is the Commish going to say to these other high profile players that he hammered if he backs off of Tom's ?????
I actually think the team would have won an appeal, but Kraft wants this to go away, as does the league, and he felt it was worth the price to end it quickly and move on....
Your boys just won the SB and cannot enjoy it because of this, and Kraft sees that too...

I am also thinking that Kraft agreed to take all the blame so Goodell takes away Brady's suspension completely. I mean that really is the only reason I can truly think that Kraft decided to back off.
At this point what ever Goodell say's he will either get hammered by the fans or the teams themselves. Which is why I think he should step away from being the arbitor. Yes, Kraft most likely would have won the appeal but that most likely would have left Brady at 4 games...

No one can really enjoy the game/win because of this... No matter what happens here and it's a shame because that was one hell of a game!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am also thinking that Kraft agreed to take all the blame so Goodell takes away Brady's suspension completely. I mean that really is the only reason I can truly think that Kraft decided to back off.
At this point what ever Goodell say's he will either get hammered by the fans or the teams themselves. Which is why I think he should step away from being the arbitor. Yes, Kraft most likely would have won the appeal but that most likely would have left Brady at 4 games...

No one can really enjoy the game/win because of this... No matter what happens here and it's a shame because that was one hell of a game!

Goodell could have promised him a SB in Foxborough and maybe some other perks to make even more money and Tom stays pat too.....
It's all speculation but when it all comes down to it, it's about the money in the end....
We'll have to wait and see, interesting anyway !!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell could have promised him a SB in Foxborough and maybe some other perks to make even more money and Tom stays pat too.....
It's all speculation but when it all comes down to it, it's about the money in the end....
We'll have to wait and see, interesting anyway !!

Goodell: "Hey, Kraft... If you stop your appeal can I spend a night at your house?"
Kraft: "Absofreakinglutely..... Bring the wine"

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, we both know Tommy Boy is a cheating phony lying fake....
And if a little name referencing hurts your tender little 8 year old girl feelings, you should try not calling others names first, Shirley !!
Glad to know my pics are so effective and driving you up a wall.......
Now here is a real Deflector........

tumblr_lyyn8iKOBS1qcs9h0o1_500_zpsaiturijg.jpg

You're Welcome !!!!
kid_laughing3_zps2mnqxxp8.jpg
The Deflector. He will answer no question before his time.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats and Kraft waves the white flag. Entitled Pats fans " Now the NFL owes us, we'll be getting some goodies soon, you just wait and see":lol:

Not from me man. Kraft just signed, sealed and delivered we are cheaters to the entire NFL nation. I guess the shield is bigger than I thought. Disgusted to say the least.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Deflector. He will answer no question before his time.

Not to worry,Tiny Tears, Brady's high caliber investigators will get all the answers you'll need...
Never Fear for Fife is here....:pound:
thCA9JJ0D6_zpsbhkkge3d.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to worry,Tiny Tears, Brady's high caliber investigators will get all the answers you'll need...
Never Fear for Fife is here....:pound:
thCA9JJ0D6_zpsbhkkge3d.jpg
You're getting so good with these names. I bet you're the Queen of the playground at summer camp?

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the 31 other team owners told kraft what he was going to do about this

Oh, 100%! I find it scary, yet funny that not one owner had his back.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're getting so good with these names. I bet you're the Queen of the playground at summer camp?

So interpreted, that means you have no more ammo to debate with, not a surprise....
You have been fading all day long, and I'm just warming up....Better go home now sonny boy, and leave the adults alone....

It's been a hard day for you....The look of losing !!
Kraft_zpshidguewk.gif

funny-6_zpsrdtb5h4w.gif