• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yes another 49er was arrested

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are confusing constitutional due process and what private businesses are allowed to do. Private companies can create rules and are not required to give you a chance to appeal or see some sort of conviction. It is not always right but a single infraction can get you fired and the company does not need to hold some sort of tribunal.

I've seen this all too often. I had a business call me up once about an employee that they had heard a rumor about going around town (small town living). They were ready to fire the employee until I was actually able to find the source of the rumor very quickly and have them go confess that they had made it up. All because of a rumor this man was about to be fired.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit close to home? WTF are you implying? I just believe in due process and don't like it when the mob mentality takes over when something shocking happens. Some of the people here are talking like an arrest is enough for them to get a player suspended.

I agree.

If he's guilty of what he's accused of, I want him cut from this team and suspended. But we don't know all the details yet so I'm reserving judgement.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then it's good that the jury is what makes the ultimate decision.
Based solely on the narrative created by the lawyers. The system is flawed.