• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yep, it's the silly season alright.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...

Going to be a long ways until March 10th. Even longer for the draft to get going... excruciatingly long for the actual season to start.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, both Marshall and Suh fit into how the Seahawks operate. Suh is out of question, due to cost, but Marshall? Maybe, he's another head case with injuries issue, but he is the big type of WR they need, perhaps if the price is right.... most likely not, but maybe....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, both Marshall and Suh fit into how the Seahawks operate. Suh is out of question, due to cost, but Marshall? Maybe, he's another head case with injuries issue, but he is the big type of WR they need, perhaps if the price is right.... most likely not, but maybe....

Marshall has actually been very healthy the past 4 years. Last year's injury was a rib injury, so it should be an "easy" return from that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall has actually been very healthy the past 4 years. Last year's injury was a rib injury, so it should be an "easy" return from that.

So what do you think? A good target for the Seahawks, a pipe dream, or a mistake to go after?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you think? A good target for the Seahawks, a pipe dream, or a mistake to go after?

I like Marshall, dude plays hard every snap. On that last play in the SB, our receivers were manhandled on that last play and the results were disastrous. Marshall doesn't get pushed around, he does the pushing. I say go after him if you can make it work financially.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Marshall, dude plays hard every snap. On that last play in the SB, our receivers were manhandled on that last play and the results were disastrous. Marshall doesn't get pushed around, he does the pushing. I say go after him if you can make it work financially.

I'm for signing him also. However I don't think he was healthy last year at all. He only had 2 hundred yards games and 4 TDs for the year. Not a good year, but that may be, what might makes him affordable. He fits a need and with better health could be a nice piece for the Seahawks

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if Marshall were willing to take a discount deal for a season to contend that would be absolutely awesome. He's perfect for Wilson. But that's probably not going to happen.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if Marshall were willing to take a discount deal for a season to contend that would be absolutely awesome. He's perfect for Wilson. But that's probably not going to happen.

Probably not, but a better chance the Suh signing with the Seahawks. There is at least a ghost of a chance of it happening.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm for signing him also. However I don't think he was healthy last year at all. He only had 2 hundred yards games and 4 TDs for the year. Not a good year, but that may be, what might makes him affordable. He fits a need and with better health could be a nice piece for the Seahawks

I think he did miss 3 games this year but his numbers were down cause of how ineffective Cutler was all year. I'd take him if he's released and not demanding a kings ransom for his service.