• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, he now has 1/3rd of the total of Carlton Cevelli -who has been on the DL for two weeks.

The point was, you can't count. Clearly your million-dollar business isn't an accounting firm.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. did you see what morrow did yesterday?
2. did you not see melky go deep yesterday as well
3. reyes came out of the hard cast in new york last week.

did you see pettite the other day. and yes those GM's would still take morrow over hughes

I'm not really on the 'Let's Bash Heatwave' bandwagon anymore because it's, well, worn out. But, I have to say here HW, whatever offensive accomplishments your team manufactured yesterday, have to be taken with a grain of salt. They were teeing off on Joe Saunders, who basically throws batting practice when he is not pitching in Safeco Field.

As for Morrow, can't take anything away from what he did yesterday. Great game. If he could give you a performance like that 2/3rds of the time and pitch an entire season without going on the DL, you'd have something. But, the dude is 29, in his 7th year, and he still hasn't done it yet.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of that. yes all of that. and still only 4 games better than the jays. as awful and brutal as the jays have played. probably the worse baseball of any team in the league. and he is gloating about being 4 games better. if they got swept in this series starting today they would be in last by thursday. that's not something to come here and hump.

Sweeping a team the Jays are not playing better than is not nearly as easy you make it sound...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
all of that. yes all of that. and still only 4 games better than the jays. as awful and brutal as the jays have played. probably the worse baseball of any team in the league. and he is gloating about being 4 games better. if they got swept in this series starting today they would be in last by thursday. that's not something to come here and hump.

4 games better than the second to worst team in the division...the astros are only 3.5 games behind the angels...what does that tell us???

the angels have been horrific.....sorta like the rays...but hey you keep looking for small victories where you can find them...only 4 games from not being in last is a positive...i guess.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those GM's would be either GM of a last place team ie Jays or Fired!

you stupid asses. if the jays swept the rays in a 4 game series they would be actually tied in the standings. but the jays would have tie breakers from head to head wins. thus putting the rays dead last. :omg:

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, any word on DOWN! I hope he is okay!!

Another of his mini vacations - I am sure! :)

I think you have confused mini vacations for weekends.
Nice to see you were here manning the boards Saturday and Sunday instead of enjoying the great weather.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
Excitable boy, they all said
And he rubbed the pot roast all over his chest
Well, he's just an excitable boy

He took in the four a.m. show at the Clark
And he bit the usherette's leg in the dark

And he took little Suzie to the Junior Prom
And he raped her and killed her, then he took her home

And after ten long years they let him out of the home
And he dug up her grave and built a cage with her bones

I got that one up on YouTube right now. Jersey concert from 1982.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave kicking some ass today

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweeping a team the Jays are not playing better than is not nearly as easy you make it sound...

i ain't even saying it's gonna happen. to be honest i don't think it will happen i am just saying. don't come in here and jump on the coat tails of vp and others and act like your team ain't just as bad as mine. especially when you thought they'd be in first just as i did with my team at this very moment.:2cents:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
you stupid asses. if the jays swept the rays in a 4 game series they would be actually tied in the standings. but the jays would have tie breakers from head to head wins. thus putting the rays dead last. :omg:

the jays would also be behind in the loss column...which would mean they stay in last because they have a crappier win%...thats how it works until the last day of the year...when every team has played the exact same number of games...but 4 games from being out of last is a good accomplishment

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got that one up on YouTube right now. Jersey concert from 1982.

listening to it now.

and yeah he's dead. lung cancer a few years ago

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ain't even saying it's gonna happen. to be honest i don't think it will happen i am just saying. don't come in here and jump on the coat tails of vp and others and act like your team ain't just as bad as mine. especially when you thought they'd be in first just as i did with my team at this very moment.:2cents:

Who said I'm doing that? Just pointing out, while the Rays are bad...they are not as bad as Jays.

And I thought the Rays would win the Division this year.. Of course I thought the Jays would be good..

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was, you can't count. Clearly your million-dollar business isn't an accounting firm.

Not sure who you are... but go fuck yourself.

thanks!

oh... a million dollar business. :) lol

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to it now.

and yeah he's dead. lung cancer a few years ago

He's really the only musician from the 70s that I like. That and the real Rihannah. The song, not the skank ho.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't the Sox get a Japanese superstar with a ton of different pitches who strikes everyone out?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have confused mini vacations for weekends.
Nice to see you were here manning the boards Saturday and Sunday instead of enjoying the great weather.

I was? Link?

Asshole - mind your business please.

Also, today is Monday, Down is in hiding...so, while you mind your business, can you go fuck yourself too?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If!
But they Jays have won like two series all year...now they have to sweep the Rays in 4 just to be tied?

How many 4 game winning streaks do the Jays have this year? Zero?
How many 4 game losing streaks do the Rays have this year? -Zero?

So, "all we have to do is something we haven't done all year while our competitor does soemthing they haven't done all year" -Go Jays!