• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins in game 1, looked like the team that came out of the gates like they believed they were the best team in hockey

game 2, sloppy as hell, exactly how they looked the last ten games of season

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Morning, harlots.

man sucks the way it turned out for wanderers...i pretty much figured they would need a win with leicester and forest playing each other...leicester had a huge edge on goal difference...you see my boys turn that shit around sunday morning....that was poetry

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your saying the blue jays arent terrible?

noooooo i ain't saying that at all.. i've been saying it for about a week now. that they are playing terrible. and i have also stated that the rays are a series sweep away from being just as terrible. but you're sitting here acting like they are winning. all the while trying to trash the jays. well you get four games to go on a little diatribe. but that's only if they manage to win the series against the jays

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks are awful.

Celtics were worse.

Good thing for NY that the refs gave them game two...

L O L

Another "boston wasn't beat, the refs, the wind, the weather, the taliban, etc gave away the game".

I see another MAJOR sporting event that you were in attendnence for... You are living the dream. Is there any major Boston sports event you aren't at?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
noooooo i ain't saying that at all.. i've been saying it for about a week now. that they are playing terrible. and i have also stated that the rays are a series sweep away from being just as terrible. but you're sitting here acting like they are winning. all the while trying to trash the jays. well you get four games to go on a little diatribe. but that's only if they manage to win the series against the jays

ok....cause thats pretty much the point of what im saying to you.....that they fucking suck...carry on

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
if 2 teams are in last and no one is there to see them play does it still make a sound?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
L O L

Another "boston wasn't beat, the refs, the wind, the weather, the taliban, etc gave away the game".

I see another MAJOR sporting event that you were in attendnence for... You are living the dream. Is there any major Boston sports event you aren't at?

apparently the marathon

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--

it was a lot better than the second one

why do people thing gwynneth paltrow is hot?

Politics and naming children aside...she is smokin!

i know she lacks the certain penis that you like...but for some of us, she is quite impressive to look at.

morning hun!

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok....cause thats pretty much the point of what im saying to you.....that they fucking suck...carry on

and so do your boys.. but but but.. i rather hop on the VP side of things to deflect from my team being just as crappy..

-Buccs

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man sucks the way it turned out for wanderers...i pretty much figured they would need a win with leicester on forest playing each other...leicester had a huge edge on goal difference...you see my boys turn that shit around sunday morning....that was poetry

Yeah, nice job by Bradford. G/L in the final.

Bolton had a chance to beat Leciester a couple of weeks ago, and failed. No one to blame but themselves. Just could not win away from Reebok. Another year of the Championship will do them some good, in terms of competition. They'll get QPR twice, Blackburn & Burnley stayed in the CL, and possibly Wigan will drop down - unless they pull another miracle escape like the last few seasons. I'm kind of hoping they can stay up. Send Aston Villa down instead!

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know they lead the whole way yesterday.

i know you lead the boards in sucking me off.

i also know you lead the boards in trying to take the focus off of the yankees losing a series and players starting to normalize. you know the ones that you humped for about a month and a few days.

One series = normalize

30 games = just a slump

got it!

Baseball Network yesterday morning had a great spot on the Jays and how they were clearly over hyped and a lot of smart people over looked the flaws becasue of the "flash". Also - and this pisses me off but "un named" sources are talking about how it's an awful clubhouse with no discipline.
Name your source or shut the fuck up. Plus, when you are a wild bunch with no discipline but great pitching and timely hitting, you are the 04 Sox and a you are praised for a light team atmosphere.

Bottom Line - Jays are terrible!
Romero seeing the dr. today
Morrow is just not a good MLB pitcher
Johnson will be seeing dr. andrews by memorial day
Reyes hasn't started walking on his twisted ankle yet
Melky has 0 HR's 2 EBH - makes Gardner and Ichiro look like Ruth and Gerhig

So, any of those GM's still taking Morrow over Hughes?! IDIOT!!!!!

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the hairy handed gent who ran amok in Kent,
Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair.
You better stay away from him,
He'll rip your lungs out, Jim,
Huh! I'd like to meet his tailor.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also see us Sox fans here right?

not a NYY fan to be found....not that I'm complaining :becky:

Guys, any word on DOWN! I hope he is okay!!

Another of his mini vacations - I am sure! :)