• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yanks, Knicks lose, Orb wins

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Iwakuma didn't want to pitch in a racist town, he wanted to pitch in Seattle.

Bunch sympathizers up there in the northwest. What side were your parents on in WWII?!

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really the only musician from the 70s that I like. That and the real Rihannah. The song, not the skank ho.

Fleetwood Mac?

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really on the 'Let's Bash Heatwave' bandwagon anymore because it's, well, worn out. But, I have to say here HW, whatever offensive accomplishments your team manufactured yesterday, have to be taken with a grain of salt. They were teeing off on Joe Saunders, who basically throws batting practice when he is not pitching in Safeco Field.

As for Morrow, can't take anything away from what he did yesterday. Great game. If he could give you a performance like that 2/3rds of the time and pitch an entire season without going on the DL, you'd have something. But, the dude is 29, in his 7th year, and he still hasn't done it yet.

actually morrow is 28. (going on 29) just 4 years into being a starter. breakthrough year last year. and yes until i see some consistency from the offense yes it is taken with a grain of salt. that being said, i have stated at some point these players will normalize and start hitting and pitching to what their career numbers are.
yes it was joe saunders. but nobody came in here when they put up 5 against CC and said oh it was CC. or 6 against lester. all i am saying and have been saying for weeks now is once things normalize (as long as they get too far back) i believe they will be at the top of the division

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was? Link?

Asshole - mind your business please.

Also, today is Monday, Down is in hiding...so, while you mind your business, can you go fuck yourself too?

Must have been a bad weekend for Pete. Already in attack mode before noon.

And mind my business? You asked the fucking question asshat.

Go back in your hole and talk to yourself if you don't want people to respond to your drivel.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch sympathizers up there in the northwest. What side were your parents on in WWII?!

They were both born in 1944, so the war was almost over.But, my Grandpa's little brother was at Normandy. After they secured the beachhead he killed a few krauts.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually morrow is 28. (going on 29) just 4 years into being a starter. breakthrough year last year. and yes until i see some consistency from the offense yes it is taken with a grain of salt. that being said, i have stated at some point these players will normalize and start hitting and pitching to what their career numbers are.
yes it was joe saunders. but nobody came in here when they put up 5 against CC and said oh it was CC. or 6 against lester. all i am saying and have been saying for weeks now is once things normalize (as long as they get too far back) i believe they will be at the top of the division

Heat - they are too far back!
sorry... maybe next year

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said I'm doing that? Just pointing out, while the Rays are bad...they are not as bad as Jays.

And I thought the Rays would win the Division this year.. Of course I thought the Jays would be good..

i wasn't talking about you scal. i was talking about buccs. and i understand you're point. and i agree. but, again he comes in here like his team is 10 games over .500 when they are 4 games better than the jays.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been a bad weekend for Pete. Already in attack mode before noon.

And mind my business? You asked the fucking question asshat.

Go back in your hole and talk to yourself if you don't want people to respond to your drivel.

So, you needed to defend Down got it!
And.. I wasn't here this weekend so.. .you were wrong.

Nothing worse then budding in and being wrong.

Just so you know...assume none of my posts are meant for you and we will get along fine.

thanks.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it Red Sox fans are ready move on to Patriots talk now.

Find the last time Down wasn't on the boards before 11 am? lol

what a pussy!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it Red Sox fans are ready move on to Patriots talk now.

There are no Sox fans here remember. We all "disappear" after a loss. While your amazing fanbase - represented by you and you alone is always here rain or shine. Except when Albert Pujols signs with another team.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots draft: Did they get enough players that understand 12 yard routes are useless?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no Sox fans here remember. We all "disappear" after a loss. While your amazing fanbase - represented by you and you alone is always here rain or shine. Except when Albert Pujols signs with another team.

Right..

Rock, Snoogy and Down are all VERY Quiet today.

discuss.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're 11-21. Let's say the Red Sox or Fraudkees* or Rays or Orioles win 92 games. In order for the BJs to win the division, they'd have to go 82-48 the rest of the way. I don't know, HW. I just don't see it happening.