• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WWE Survivor Series PPV thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured something is gonna happen to at least identify the next fight. I did not expect Sheamus to hold the belt long, I guess if Vince steps in and still allows Roman the #1 contender we can at least see if they start dicking him around or dump Sheamus right away on RAW. I guess it could be an opportunity to put Sheamus and Paige together, still think that would be funny, and she could talk for him. Otherwise they will probably show an hour of replays from last night anyway.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd be insane to give Reigns the belt with a rematch on RAW. At a minimum they will build up a feud between the two and have it happen on the next PPV.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured something is gonna happen to at least identify the next fight. I did not expect Sheamus to hold the belt long, I guess if Vince steps in and still allows Roman the #1 contender we can at least see if they start dicking him around or dump Sheamus right away on RAW. I guess it could be an opportunity to put Sheamus and Paige together, still think that would be funny, and she could talk for him. Otherwise they will probably show an hour of replays from last night anyway.
Roman has a rematch clause since he technically was the champion, whether it was for 5 minutes or not.

They'd be insane to give Reigns the belt with a rematch on RAW. At a minimum they will build up a feud between the two and have it happen on the next PPV.
Roman vs Sheamus isn't going to sell tickets. TLC match or not.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty darn poor PPV. The semi final matches were good but nothing you wouldn't see on a good Raw. Plus, there was never a doubt Reigns was winning over Del Rio so that took all the intrigue out of it. The rest of the show was shit. And the Reigns/Ambrose/Sheamus finish was lazy as fuck. Reigns and Ambrose barely had a match and worst of all, Ambrose gets pinned clean. They should have just had Trips and Sheamus come out at the start to ruin the match to protect both guys.
Fun fact: Charlotte/Paige was 5 minutes longer than Roman/Ambrose.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even fast forwarding through Survivor Series was brutal. What was the point of Ambrose and Reigns if neither was going to turn heel? What was the point of the Undertaker winning without some sort of thing that can lead into something. Why is Charlotte champion, they can't make the division legitimate if someone as lame as her is champion. Fuck the least she could do is do something negative towards Flair instead of literally riding his coat tails