• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Money In The Bank PPV thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just don't think I'm going to be paying much attention to the WWEWHC until Seth Rollins cashes in the contract. Now we'll have a champion with no mic skills of his own, who won't show up on Raw, and will only participate in major PPV's. No doubt he has a great ring presence, but what good is that if he's hardly ever going to be in the ring?
:gaah:

I think his limited appearance adds a bit of a mystique. So does his UFC background and the WM win against UT.

Ideally I'd like to see a Rollins, or Cesaro or Wyatt as champion, but I don't think any of them are ready yet.

The Main Event scene loaded by WM season. For now if the legitimate choices are Orton (who I'm a fan of), Cena or Lesnar, I'll take Lesnar.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I read a few, I didn't care too much for that article because fans of all sports get upset if the same team(s) are always at the top. People want change, we get tired of the same old. I really feel the writer of the article missed that concept.

I don't think that was the point of the article though, IMO. It was basically calling out fans who threatened him and his family because he mentioned Cena winning wasn't a horrible move by WWE.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem to me is not Cena and Orton. Rather the lack of utilizing the talent on the roster over the years. Too many guys that would've been great, got pushed to the side. Eventually those people either quit or were fired.

I think his limited appearance adds a bit of a mystique. So does his UFC background and the WM win against UT.

Ideally I'd like to see a Rollins, or Cesaro or Wyatt as champion, but I don't think any of them are ready yet.

The Main Event scene loaded by WM season. For now if the legitimate choices are Orton (who I'm a fan of), Cena or Lesnar, I'll take Lesnar.

:agree: with both these statements, although I sort of disagree about Cesaro, Wyatt, Rollins, & Reigns not being ready. I don't think we know unless we actually see them with the belts.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WWE just needs to take their chance with Roman Reigns IMO. Really what I'm hearing is that he's really not that good. Well if he fails he fails, we got a great talent in Seth Rollins waiting to cash in the MITB contract just in case Reigns fails.

I see why they're high on him being "the guy" longterm. The look, the athletic ability, the charisma etc.. It's all there. But Rollins and Ambrose worked the Indies forever. Even though they all debuted in the WWE at the same time Rollins and Amrbose are 10 year veterans while Reigns had a couple yrs in developmental. I think a year of wrestling singles matches in the upper mid card would do wonders for him.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think of these 3, Wyatt would be best, right now. Could Rollins handle the belt now? Also, I've said before, I think Cesaro is a great talent, but I hate him with Heyman, and I really like Heyman. I'd like to hear Cesaro speak, once in a while. Also, the whole Lesnar beating UT at WM has worn out its welcome. Just my :2cents:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think of these 3, Wyatt would be best, right now. Could Rollins handle the belt now? Also, I've said before, I think Cesaro is a great talent, but I hate him with Heyman, and I really like Heyman. I'd like to hear Cesaro speak, once in a while. Also, the whole Lesnar beating UT at WM has worn out its welcome. Just my :2cents:

:agree:

And I wonder why...:puzzled:

paul+heyman+client+brock+lesnar+conquered+the+streak.png

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think I'm going to be paying much attention to the WWEWHC until Seth Rollins cashes in the contract. Now we'll have a champion with no mic skills of his own, who won't show up on Raw, and will only participate in major PPV's. No doubt he has a great ring presence, but what good is that if he's hardly ever going to be in the ring?
:gaah:

I like Lesnar, but he just doesn't show up enough. Even if he showed up at live events, just once in while, instead of just PPV's, that would be better than nothing.

I'd hate to see him as champion though, unless he made a commitment to show up on a more regular basis.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Lesnar, but he just doesn't show up enough. Even if he showed up at live events, just once in while, instead of just PPV's, that would be better than nothing.

I'd hate to see him as champion though, unless he made a commitment to show up on a more regular basis.

Yeah, the champion should compete in every PPV and show up regularly on Raw. Otherwise it's wasting 2 championships.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the context of that picture, I will never purchase another PPV, attend another PPV or attended a RAW or Smackdown. Well done WWE :clap:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to why that pic would make you decide that.

It's not that one pic, it's the events that happened in that pic. Going to Wrestlemania was on my bucket list and I feel cheated because that happened when I was there. My girlfriend and I got up and left when that happened.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2.5 out of 5. Highly disappointing. Cena wouldn't put his mother over.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that one pic, it's the events that happened in that pic. Going to Wrestlemania was on my bucket list and I feel cheated because that happened when I was there. My girlfriend and I got up and left when that happened.

Ok, are we talking about the same pic? Are you talking about the WWE 2K15 game cover pic? If not, my bad.

:L