• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WW WR Help

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR scoring. Bonus pts for TDs over 40 yards. 1/50 punt and kick return yards.

We start 2 WRs and can flex one more. I have a solid trio that I've been rolling with in AJ Green, Jarvis Landry and Calvin Johnson. If one goes down, I have RBs that I can flex. But if 2 of those guys go down, I might be in trouble. Trade deadline is over, so the wire is my only chance for depth. This would be for the rest of the season, so no need for me to list opponents.

Kendall Wright, Ten - Somewhat inconsistent and has been nicked up, but with Mariotta improving, he should turn into his "go-to" guy on the outside.

Nate Washington/Cecil Shorts, Hou - I feel Washington is boom or bust, while Shorts is a high floor/low ceiling guy.

Donte Moncrief, Ind - Has solid chemistry with Luck if/when he returns.

Anquan Boldin, SF - Do I trust Blaine Gabbert?

Tyler Lockett, Sea - I love him as a player, but not sure he is consistent enough to warrant a roster spot over some of the others. We do get return yardage points, but not enough to put him over the edge, imo.

Vincent Jackson, TB - Winston is improving by the week and VJ should put up solid numbers.

Terrence Williams, Dal - Romo is back, but he was horrible without him and Dez. Would be the #3 target moving forward, but may be better than other teams' #2s.

Is there someone I may have missed? Someone I should grab now and stash? I think I'm going to put in for Javarious Allen, although I don't need RB depth, but I doubt I get him anyway. Who would you guys target out of this group?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrence Williams or VJAX easily from that group. With Romo back and Winston trending upwards, both should be weekly flex options with weekly must start potential.

Personally I'd take Williams as I trust Romo exponentially more than I do Winston, but at this point both should be owned in every league

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrence Williams or VJAX easily from that group. With Romo back and Winston trending upwards, both should be weekly flex options with weekly must start potential.

Personally I'd take Williams as I trust Romo exponentially more than I do Winston, but at this point both should be owned in every league

I tend to agree, but Lockette would be a nice option too.