• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Waivers...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Deebo is going to miss a couple of weeks and Devonte Adams is on bye, leaving me with Diggs and Sutton at WR. Mattison slides in to Deebo's flex spot, but should I look to grab a different WR than Courtland Sutton? He has been pretty uneventful the last few weeks. Is he due? They do play KC, which could bode decent for him. I have Cam Newton's sorry ass that I can drop, since I just needed him for a bye week filler. Here are the top few available...

Kendrick Bourne @ BUF - The experts are high on him, but he has been every other week guy and hit last week.
Sterling Shepard @ MIA - If he is healthy, he should get targets.
Kadarius Toney @ MIA - If Shepard is out, he may get targets.
Kenny Golladay @ MIA - Who knows what the hell he will do?
Marvin Jones @ LAR - May be due for that blow up game. Or may put up about 5 points.
Josh Reynolds vs MIN - Chemistry with Goff and such.

Also, I have Darrel Williams on my bench and I could drop him to pick up either Jamaal Williams or Matt Brieda. Don't really need either, but my rival has Swift and I am fighting with him for the division.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Deebo is going to miss a couple of weeks and Devonte Adams is on bye, leaving me with Diggs and Sutton at WR. Mattison slides in to Deebo's flex spot, but should I look to grab a different WR than Courtland Sutton? He has been pretty uneventful the last few weeks. Is he due? They do play KC, which could bode decent for him. I have Cam Newton's sorry ass that I can drop, since I just needed him for a bye week filler. Here are the top few available...

Kendrick Bourne @ BUF - The experts are high on him, but he has been every other week guy and hit last week.
Marvin Jones @ LAR - May be due for that blow up game. Or may put up about 5 points.

Also, I have Darrel Williams on my bench and I could drop him to pick up either Jamaal Williams or Matt Brieda. Don't really need either, but my rival has Swift and I am fighting with him for the division.

I’d go Josh. (Maybe bias for my adding and starting him last week)
But Giants got the Dolphins who are much better than their rank vs WR since they got their corners healthy.
Bills lost our best corner, but will still be solid vs the pass. Bourne is boom or bust like you said.
Jags don’t fill me up with confidence, especially vs Rams secondary.

I’d grab Jamaal Williams though.
Sutton still scares me, but maybe Williams for Cam is enough?
Owning Darrel Williams at this point is probably not worth it, but like Mattison, he could be a thing again.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Josh.....................and Kendrick, but I'd go Josh

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'd pick Jamaal Williams this week as a block against your opponent. Swift is a little banged up. Sounds like he's probably gonna play but I'd do it just in case.

As for the receiver part, I don't like Sutton much at all. I don't really get the love he gets from some people, both in fantasy and in real world football. Of that list, I like Bourne. Been coming on over the last month or so as the Pats have come on. I don't really trust Josh Reynolds yet because its the Lions. I like Shepard the best if he's healthy, but he's never healthy. I'm not picking him up until I see him play 2 games straight (so probably never)

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb is on a bye and I am in need of a RB

picked up Brieda, but not confident with him against the Pats defense...

not really much in terms of options either

David Johnson vs Indy
Tevin Coleman vs Philly

I grabbed McKissic too, but he is questionable...should I grab one of the two for insurance purposes?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

David Johnson vs Indy
Tevin Coleman vs Philly

I grabbed McKissic too, but he is questionable...should I grab one of the two for insurance purposes?

I'd stick with Brieda, and I'd assume Bills fans are praying that the coaching staff also realizes he's the only one that's looked like a good fit between their top 3 RBs, albeit in very limited action so far. Sanders has been pretty blah in the passing attack the last month or so too, so getting some WR2 help from Davis or a fully healthy Beasley would help open up some space too.

Johnson and Coleman are in bad offenses, aren't that great themselves, and playing against good run defenses, no thanks, happy to be wrong and not take the chance they lay an egg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rank these guys for a flex spot, some are on my roster some are FA that cleared waivers last night.
keep a one-week view when comparing, I don't care what happens in week 14 or 15 or 16 just yet, need to win now

Manny Sanders vs Pats....BB takes away Diggs, could funnel addt'l targets to Sanders?

Bateman @ PIT...steelers D has not been very good vs WRs, can't expect more than 5-6 targets when projecting workload though, which tempers expectations

Moreau v WFT...good matchup, depleted team depth so someone has to get the targets (Logan Thomas in starting spot now, Waller on my bench hurt)

Bourne @ Bills...even with White going to IR, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on guys vs the Bills

Josh Reynolds @ Minny...matchup is right, looks to have some rapport with Goff from their rams days, Detroit completely void of WR talent

Gage, DJax, D Parker, McKissic seem like the only other respectable options to consider, but a distant 'next tier' in my book

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rank these guys for a flex spot, some are on my roster some are FA that cleared waivers last night.
keep a one-week view when comparing, I don't care what happens in week 14 or 15 or 16 just yet, need to win now

Manny Sanders vs Pats....BB takes away Diggs, could funnel addt'l targets to Sanders?

Bateman @ PIT...steelers D has not been very good vs WRs, can't expect more than 5-6 targets when projecting workload though, which tempers expectations

Moreau v WFT...good matchup, depleted team depth so someone has to get the targets (Logan Thomas in starting spot now, Waller on my bench hurt)

Bourne @ Bills...even with White going to IR, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on guys vs the Bills

Josh Reynolds @ Minny...matchup is right, looks to have some rapport with Goff from their rams days, Detroit completely void of WR talent

Gage, DJax, D Parker, McKissic seem like the only other respectable options to consider, but a distant 'next tier' in my book

Gimme Gage, especially if PPR. Probably guaranteed 8 targets.

Though Parker usually produces when he plays. Not sure if he’s practicing.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gimme Gage, especially if PPR. Probably guaranteed 8 targets.

Though Parker usually produces when he plays. Not sure if he’s practicing.

Parker still not practicing, Gage burned me with a 0 earlier in the year after Ridley took his leave, hard to come around to take that ride again!
half ppr

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DeVante Parker (hamstring) returned to practice on Wednesday.​

With Parker's return to practice, the Dolphins have opened his window to return from injured reserve. They now have 21 days to add him to the active roster. It's possible that Parker makes his return in Week 13 against the Giants, but the Dolphins don't have to make that official until Saturday afternoon. Parker would be a WR3 if available for Week 13.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

David Johnson vs Indy
Tevin Coleman vs Philly

I think Brieda is your best option here. Maybe McKissic if he plays, but I lean towards Brieda with the uncertainty.

Reactions: ill

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like you are splitting a lot of hairs here, but I will give it a shot. These rankings may be way different tomorrow, so take that fwiw.

Iirc, this is half PPR?

Parker (if he plays) - Seems to be the number 2 there and would be a 1b if he was healthy, imo.

Moreau - Not usually a fan of TEs in a flex, but i think he has a shot at getting enough looks to be relevant.

Manny Sanders - I like your logic, but he seems to be boom or bust.

Reynolds - I had the question about him or Bourne above and everyone who chimed in liked him over Bourne

Bourne - see above.

Gage - He's the number 2 after Pitts by default.

Bateman - Not getting much in the yardage department, but getting around 5 targets per game and should be used more in the RZ.

McKissic - Seems to have a role even though Gibson is getting more touches. Injury moves him down, though.

DJax - Definition of boom or bust.

I have no confidence whatsoever in these rankings.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like you are splitting a lot of hairs here, but I will give it a shot. These rankings may be way different tomorrow, so take that fwiw.

Iirc, this is half PPR?

Parker (if he plays) - Seems to be the number 2 there and would be a 1b if he was healthy, imo.

Moreau - Not usually a fan of TEs in a flex, but i think he has a shot at getting enough looks to be relevant.

Manny Sanders - I like your logic, but he seems to be boom or bust.

Reynolds - I had the question about him or Bourne above and everyone who chimed in liked him over Bourne

Bourne - see above.

Gage - He's the number 2 after Pitts by default.

Bateman - Not getting much in the yardage department, but getting around 5 targets per game and should be used more in the RZ.

McKissic - Seems to have a role even though Gibson is getting more touches. Injury moves him down, though.

DJax - Definition of boom or bust.

I have no confidence whatsoever in these rankings.

That makes two of us, can't logically put one head and shoulders above any of the others at this moment