• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU RB facing extradition for intimidating witness in murder case

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Thank God rb is our deepest position. Jesus what the heck is this knucklehead thinking?

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police have had this evidence for 14 months and decide to make an arrest just a few weeks before fall camp? Sounds like they are trying to strong arm the kid into helping the weak prosecutor to me. He'll prob miss some time THIS year but be back by the end and next season, much to do about nothing iyam.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Future Bama transfer?

Sorry, just trying to keep up the tradition of making every thread about Alabama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This kid was the last RB I picked up in my fantasy draft. I picked him up because of an article I read where he would receive a lot of touches as the #2 back, and when not playing RB he would get some touches at WR. Do any WVU fans know how much this kid will be played, is he worth bringing back on my team (I dropped him in free agency after the draft and this legality problems for a Clemson RB).

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid was the last RB I picked up in my fantasy draft. I picked him up because of an article I read where he would receive a lot of touches as the #2 back, and when not playing RB he would get some touches at WR. Do any WVU fans know how much this kid will be played, is he worth bringing back on my team (I dropped him in free agency after the draft and this legality problems for a Clemson RB).

Your fine, he will be the #3 back this year at best at RB IMO, we are stacked at that position this season, he was forced into action last year due to injuries (and DID do a good job) and players sitting out a year for different reasons.
This year there are two bellcow type of RB's in front of him and two upper classmen that are back from injury and personal problems that kept them off the field last year in the battle for touches.

He IS a good player with a bright future and will play a part in our offense this year and prob will get more catches than the others (he could prob switch to WR if they asked him) but if Im getting a fantasy RB from WVU this year I go:

Dreamius Smith 1
and Rushel Shell 2 , then things get murky as far as touches and how they get them. Andrew Buie is a good player that has had some big games for us and is back on the team now after sitting out last year and Dustin Garrison holds the Frosh single game rushing record and is finally back at 100% from knee surgery two years ago.

All that said, if our OLine doesn't get MUCH better than last year then it really wont matter who the RB is :doh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alright thanks for the insight. Ill just keep my crappy Clemson RB until I can find someone better.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His name is Wendell Smallwood.....Smallwood