• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU defeats the worst #16 team in the history of college football

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KSU Wildcats came into Morgantown ranked #16 in all of the land.

Despite their lofty ranking, the Vegas oddsmakers made WVU an early 2.5 pt fave. The line moved hard on Friday night to 5.5. The professional gamblers were laying money on WVU.

After yesterday's dominating win, we all know why the professionals liked WVU. Yesterday may have been the first complete game in HCNB's tenure at WVU. The offense took advantage of the weaknesses the KSU presented. The defense made KSU one dimensional, and forcing 3 INT's from the one dimension left for the true Fr QB. KSU produced 225 yds of total offense... 41 yds rushing. And, a local boy from Bridgeport had a pick six!

The most disappointing aspect of the game... knowing that there were 15,000 tickets available and less than 11,000 were sold. Mountaineer fans were screaming about not getting a chance to go to the first couple of games, and when they can... they don't.

Best fans in the land...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most disappointing aspect of the game... knowing that there were 15,000 tickets available and less than 11,000 were sold. Mountaineer fans were screaming about not getting a chance to go to the first couple of games, and when they can... they don't.

Best fans in the land...

Maybe they were running a Christian neighbor off or printing BLM stickers for their cars?
I mean, that’s the kind of stuff Mountaineer fans support correct?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they were running a Christian neighbor off or printing BLM stickers for their cars?
I mean, that’s the kind of stuff Mountaineer fans support correct?
I support running off racist coaches who feign to be Christian. But, I don’t live in WV. And the damn state is doing so poorly handling COVID, I ain’t allowed to visit the place.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The KSU Wildcats came into Morgantown ranked #16 in all of the land.

Despite their lofty ranking, the Vegas oddsmakers made WVU an early 2.5 pt fave. The line moved hard on Friday night to 5.5. The professional gamblers were laying money on WVU.

After yesterday's dominating win, we all know why the professionals liked WVU. Yesterday may have been the first complete game in HCNB's tenure at WVU. The offense took advantage of the weaknesses the KSU presented. The defense made KSU one dimensional, and forcing 3 INT's from the one dimension left for the true Fr QB. KSU produced 225 yds of total offense... 41 yds rushing. And, a local boy from Bridgeport had a pick six!

Best fans in the land...

Beating #16 is Beating #16...this program needs something to build on...this is where you start...they had lost 7 straight to ranked teams before this win.. Still not sold on what they are doing with the passing phase of this offense....but its good to see this team build some identity in the trenches in the ground game..

4 Chip/Max Protect blocks BTW....none for KSU...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beating #16 is Beating #16...this program needs something to build on...this is where you start...they had lost 7 straight to ranked teams before this win.. Still not sold on what they are doing with the passing phase of this offense....but its good to see this team build some identity in the trenches in the ground game..

4 Chip/Max Protect blocks BTW....none for KSU...
Beating a year end #16 is beating a #16.

Last year, the CFP ranking for KSU was #24 when we beat them.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU probably loses the rest of their games this season. They truly suck.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the win over a ranked team any day. Defense played well the whole game. Great 2nd Qtr for the offense. If not for the dropped balls against TT, WVU would be ranked in HCNBs 2nd season. We are far from where we want to be but are moving in that direction.

I don't think that KSU really sucks, but they didn't match up well against us. They beat Oklahoma so they must have something.

$104 Per ticket is a bit steep.

TRUST THE CLIMB

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the win over a ranked team any day. Defense played well the whole game. Great 2nd Qtr for the offense. If not for the dropped balls against TT, WVU would be ranked in HCNBs 2nd season. We are far from where we want to be but are moving in that direction.

I don't think that KSU really sucks, but they didn't match up well against us. They beat Oklahoma so they must have something.

$104 Per ticket is a bit steep.

TRUST THE CLIMB
Stub Hub is getting $104 for a ticket? I find that hard to believe.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at seats for TCU. The only seats under $100 are upper deck and end zone. Seats near the 50 are $150
How many games were fans able to go to thiis year?

Best fans in the country....

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to live in Knoxville, TN. They love WVU as much as we do.... $100 is steep in current times. My business is booming, but some of you guys are struggling to survive. I think more of us are the latter than the former. Even with business booming, I can't afford $100 a ticket.

I'm seriously worried about the new boom in the Rona. Not just as a person with a compromised immune system, but for all of us. Another shutdown would be catastrophic for even big business.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the crowd is made up of season ticket holders, so the number of fans who are being asked to buy a single game ticket is what? 2-3K?

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still lots of seats available for Oklahoma if you want to pay 100 per seat

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that OU put its football program on pause due to covid, the game has been postponed to Dec. 12th. Now... how many of the best fans in all the world will be willing to spend $100 in mid-Dec. to support the kids that have sacrificed like none other in order to play a stupid game in the middle of a pandemic?

WVU fans wanted WVU football. But, only if they could watch from homes as their fat asses sat in their comfy recliner? Show the kids who've chosen to represent you... who've sacrificed their social life for you... that you give a damn about them.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that OU put its football program on pause due to covid, the game has been postponed to Dec. 12th. Now... how many of the best fans in all the world will be willing to spend $100 in mid-Dec. to support the kids that have sacrificed like none other in order to play a stupid game in the middle of a pandemic?

WVU fans wanted WVU football. But, only if they could watch from homes as their fat asses sat in their comfy recliner? Show the kids who've chosen to represent you... who've sacrificed their social life for you... that you give a damn about them.
But didn’t we have 1 poster state these kids were “spoiled” while another one say that they were “entitled”?

I haven’t watched an entire game yet. Seems as if I’ve been raking leaves, been in Delaware, or completing a Honey Do list this entire season. I missed the 2 hoops game, so basketball is starting off like the football season. The biggest part for me is my job. Since they expect me to be at the ready for a major issue at a customer, I’d be hard pressed to explain that I caught it at a college game. It would have been alright if I caught it in July while in Detroit or a few weeks ago in New Jersey, but don’t dare try to bring your life to some sort of normal and catch it. That would be irresponsible. Their heads will probably explode if they knew my youngest came home from Richmond for Thanksgiving. Or did he?