• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WVU Basketball starts in Covid Heaven

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Dakota has a hot looking governor. But, she’s done fucked her state.

It don’t matter to anyone at WVU that SD is rocking the Rona. They be playing ball tonight!

The journey to Indianapolis starts at 7pm. ESPN2.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear we get Gonzaga next week. Looking forward to BBall season. Hope it lasts.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win I guess. We let a bunch of white boys give us a hell of a challenge!

Looks like we're gonna suffer through another year of ugly ass offense as Huggs keeps both DC and Oscar on the court together. And, Gabe only makes the offense look worse.

Deuce is the man. But, the defense was pretty poor trying to stop white dudes from driving to the basket.

VCU is next!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VCU was terrible! The only thing they had was a press. It nearly provided enough TO's to help them get the upset yesterday.

Loved seeing McNeil and Sherman pop the 3 in transition. That is certainly not like the days of yore.

WKU is next!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Dakota has a hot looking governor. But, she’s done fucked her state.

It don’t matter to anyone at WVU that SD is rocking the Rona. They be playing ball tonight!

The journey to Indianapolis starts at 7pm. ESPN2.
Definitely easy on the eyes. She made a rebuttal to Gov. Cuomo’s comment and interjected something about how could she take advice from Cuomo who has a high Corona death rate. Don’t these Gods know to STFU and govern your State? Reminded me of the Gov and Lt Gov of Texas, dumb and dumber.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU defeats WKU to win the Big Boy Mowers Crossover Classic in front of zero fans because SD is a Rona Heaven.

3-0. The Road to Indianapolis goes on. Gonzaga next...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A win is a win I guess. We let a bunch of white boys give us a hell of a challenge!

Looks like we're gonna suffer through another year of ugly ass offense as Huggs keeps both DC and Oscar on the court together. And, Gabe only makes the offense look worse.

Deuce is the man. But, the defense was pretty poor trying to stop white dudes from driving to the basket.

VCU is next!
24-9 last year. and a Tourney Team 2016-18 ... got snubbed with that 24 win record last year ended up playing Texas in the NIT......for the beginning of a season..that was a good win.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU defeats WKU to win the Big Boy Mowers Crossover Classic in front of zero fans because SD is a Rona Heaven.

3-0. The Road to Indianapolis goes on. Gonzaga next...

Nice they picked up Gonzaga NOW...this game can help Wv but can't hurt them...its a win/win for the hillbillies..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VCU is next!
You think so? ...I liked the rotation for a change and it looks like this team will hit shots this year.. McBride is next level good...I know you are know Culver fan but his game looks awesome...I LOVE #3....he is dirty...Dennis Rodman clone..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely easy on the eyes. She made a rebuttal to Gov. Cuomo’s comment and interjected something about how could she take advice from Cuomo who has a high Corona death rate. Don’t these Gods know to STFU and govern your State? Reminded me of the Gov and Lt Gov of Texas, dumb and dumber.
Smoking hot...

1606746201076.png

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24-9 last year. and a Tourney Team 2016-18 ... got snubbed with that 24 win record last year ended up playing Texas in the NIT......for the beginning of a season..that was a good win.
I have no idea. They were from a weak league, and consisted of white boys playing white boy ball. Not impressed with how we looked against them. Couldn’t defend a bunch of white boys driving to the basket?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think so? ...I liked the rotation for a change and it looks like this team will hit shots this year.. McBride is next level good...I know you are know Culver fan but his game looks awesome...I LOVE #3....he is dirty...Dennis Rodman clone..
Our offense is terrible. Shots we made from beyond the arc were taken when we didn’t run offense.

With Gabe and DC, you have two guys who struggle to make a shot outside of 10 feet. Defenders won’t even get in their grill when they get an fed a pass around the FT line. Oscar and DC completely clog the lane when on the court together. There is literally no space.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea. They were from a weak league, and consisted of white boys playing white boy ball. Not impressed with how we looked against them. Couldn’t defend a bunch of white boys driving to the basket?
They ran a pseudo Princeton Offense...its going to give every team a hard time

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a bit frustrated here....Wv added a game with GTOWN here on campus this Sunday..and it looks like I will not be able to sneak in...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... we played the #1 team in the country tonight, and gave them a good game. I’m not one to whine about the calls made by the referees, but my blue and gold homer eyes saw the game much differently than the refs in the 2nd half. So many touch fouls called on our bigs.

I mentioned the difficulty we had stopping a bunch of white guys from dribble drives in the SDSU game. Tonight, the Zags were able to drive into the lane with little stopping them. We are going to have to find a way to improve our defense off the dribble.

Hopefully tonight’s loss becomes a constant reminder of how much more work this team needs to put in if they want to be special this year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... we played the #1 team in the country tonight, and gave them a good game. I’m not one to whine about the calls made by the referees, but my blue and gold homer eyes saw the game much differently than the refs in the 2nd half. So many touch fouls called on our bigs.

I mentioned the difficulty we had stopping a bunch of white guys from dribble drives in the SDSU game. Tonight, the Zags were able to drive into the lane with little stopping them. We are going to have to find a way to improve our defense off the dribble.

Hopefully tonight’s loss becomes a constant reminder of how much more work this team needs to put in if they want to be special this year.

If its Tshiebwe's plan to only play 5 minutes a game this year...they are in trouble.....McCabe should only play if no one else is available...that includes playing behind you and me!...he is HORRIFIC...couldn't have played any worse in critical minutes......and you have always said it....college is a perimeter game.a guard's game ..you can't shoot you can't win....how many years in a row now we have said that about Huggins teams?....The make 30% of the shots they missed last night they win....they came out an intimidated Gonzaga....they should have won EASILY

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to play defense when you are afraid of fouls. We were called for a few no touch fouls while Culver and Oscar get hacked at will. Take away the fouls and WVU beats the Zags. McNeil shoots 50% WVU beats the Zags. Culver makes his foul shots at the end of the game, WVU wins.

Looking at our minutes, our shooting percentage, you would think we got blown out. If everyone plays to their potential, this team can win it all. Everyone contributed to this loss. Culver free throws, Deuce did not create offense. Oscar Gabe & Taz limited due to fouls, McNeil forgot how to shoot. Matthews disappears and needs to be aggressive offensively.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hard to play defense when you are afraid of fouls. We were called for a few no touch fouls while Culver and Oscar get hacked at will. Take away the fouls and WVU beats the Zags. McNeil shoots 50% WVU beats the Zags. Culver makes his foul shots at the end of the game, WVU wins.

Looking at our minutes, our shooting percentage, you would think we got blown out. If everyone plays to their potential, this team can win it all. Everyone contributed to this loss. Culver free throws, Deuce did not create offense. Oscar Gabe & Taz limited due to fouls, McNeil forgot how to shoot. Matthews disappears and needs to be aggressive offensively.

Good Call Out...I don't understand Matthews game...what EXACTLY is he good ar?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WV has a scrappy squad.