• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF was the Huskies coaching staff thinking

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one of the players said that they took GSU too lightly in the first half of that game. With nothing but Pac-12 teams left on the schedule, that shouldn't be a problem the rest of the way.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me yes Georgia state is no longer D2, but in their year plus of being D1 have never beaten a D1 team.... they put it on UW the first half.

Rutgers plays like a D 2 school and the Cougs lost that game...Ouch!

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers plays like a D 2 school and the Cougs lost that game...Ouch!

Rutgers is actually in the big ten now and 4-1.... But yes I wasn't happy with that loss. But good job changing the subject, I wouldn't want to talk about my team giving up 7 td passes to a d2 school either. Sorry that you don't like a competing view. but this is the seahawks board. If you want a homer UW's going undefeated point of view im sure theres some husky boards you can read.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were thinking "our offense really sucks".

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers is actually in the big ten now and 4-1.... But yes I wasn't happy with that loss. But good job changing the subject, I wouldn't want to talk about my team giving up 7 td passes to a d2 school either. Sorry that you don't like a competing view. but this is the seahawks board. If you want a homer UW's going undefeated point of view im sure theres some husky boards you can read.

I obviously realize Rutgers is in the B-10 and wins against Howard, Tulane, Navy, and Washington St are really nothing to brag about. So that 4-1 record is like meh, but nice try. So try not to pump your chest out too much about the Huskies giving up 7 TD's when Rutgers is probably below E. Washington's program.

I'm such a UW homer I cry foul on every play. Seriously, I see tremendous problems on this team and I think this squad is a 6 to 7 win team. So too get to your point of view Wazzu, yes the D struggles at times, QB play is inconsistant and play calling is very questionable. So now that I got my Coug bashing out of the way today, let's get back to Seahawks football chatter.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm such a UW homer I cry foul on every play. Seriously, I see tremendous problems on this team and I think this squad is a 6 to 7 win team. So too get to your point of view Wazzu, yes the D struggles at times, QB play is inconsistant and play calling is very questionable. So now that I got my Coug bashing out of the way today, let's get back to Seahawks football chatter.

I got a lot of thumbs down the last time I posted something like this, but why is this on this board? Don't get me wrong, I understand that there are a lot of Husky fans who also like the Seahawks, but it isn't like there isn't an active Husky board on here. I usually just don't care about it anymore, but now it's just a pissing contest between different college fan bases while having nothing to do with the Seahawks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't call a fake punt play on 4th and 9 that's a designed running play. You simply don't do that. EVER. Ok, you really really want him to call one there? It HAS to be a pass then. It's NINE YARDS ffs.

It was a really stupid call, but this shouldn't raise any real alarms with Petersen. I have no issues with him thus far. My only issues with that staff in general have been the fucking god awful play calling and lack of in-game adjustments at times on both sides of the ball. The defense is clearly making some strides, but still there were at least 5 catches by Stanford where the receiver didn't have anyone within 5 yards of him.

But if you are going to run an offense based off screen plays how the hell do you have a QB running it that STILL can't hit a guy running one in stride? You are either not a good teacher or are clearly creating very poor game plans running things your QB can't do.

Petersen and the bad call on the fake punt: No big deal
Jonathan Smith's job as OC and play caller: He has maybe a game or two more to change my mind, but I have been leery of him since we heard he was coming here and so far my doubts have been proven well founded.

Now, while a lot of Seahawk fans are also Husky fans, this isn't the husky board. Feel free to air out your likes/dislikes/conversations about it on our husky board.