• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS Week 7

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to decide on whether to drop Stafford and go get Williams or Gio. I don’t trust James Robinson as my RB2 this week.

waivers will give you the answer... if QBs are available, won't hurt you.
Stafford's best matchup of the year... can't pawn him off somewhere?

I understand the hesitancy for Robinson. He's still the workhorse. Wouldn't it suck to make this move, and he outscores Gio and Jamaal? Dillon could certainly surprise (doubtful Jamaal has a dud, but still).
Gio is lined up for a good game... division games sometimes bring out the defenses.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to decide on whether to drop Stafford and go get Williams or Gio. I don’t trust James Robinson as my RB2 this week.

I think you go Gio. I'm not sure how the split will be between Williams and Dillon. We can be confident that Gio will dominate the touches.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rbs are killing me. Own Chubb in 9 leagues, Barkley in 1 league, Gordon in 2 leagues, Mixon in 2 leagues, then there are the bye weeks to add to the misery.
I gotta say I'm so glad I bit the bullet and spent all $200 of my Fake Fantasy Fooseball Money on Mike Davis and Darrell Henderson when CMac went down..............those 2 have saved my season in my big money league. Gonna be fun when CMac comes back and I get to pair him with King Henry.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at my roster in one of my league. I have Mixon, Chubb, Taylor, Dobbins, Henderson and Penny for RBs ( Dynasty -standard scoring).
Currently have Malcom Brown and Gio for my starting RBs. :puke:

On the WW:

View attachment 256542

Guess it would of been nice if I had grabbed Scott, but too late for this week. Standard scoring so pass catching RBs don't help much. Think I'm screwed here.
Yuck.....Bonnafon fell into the EZ and broke a longy a couple of weeks ago........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB is getting wild for me this week, as I always try to have the majority of my bench stashed with high upside backups. And I added Gio for free earlier this week when Mixon started missing practices.
Love it when other teams burn waiver on guys and I just grab the better options for free as FA

Please feel free to pick each league or just one, whatever. Just let me know which one you're talking about if you reply

League 1:
12tm half PPR (start 2RB and WR, 1 Flex)
Rojo vs Raiders (locked in)
Swift vs Falcons
Justin Jackson vs Jags
Lindsay v Chiefs
Gio v Browns

League 2: **this is the league where my WRs are stacked and I was looking to trade for Kamara**
12tm half PPR (start 2RB and WR, 1 Flex)
Jacobs v Bucs
J Rob v Chargers
Jamaal Will v Texans
McKinnon v Pats
Lat Murray v Panthers (increased role with the WRs hurt???)
Gio v Browns
League 1- Swift and JJ (FLEX)............could see Gio there too.
League 2-Jacobs, JRob and Gio (first thought was Williams but Gio should be the man.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half PPR, TE and a Flex

Fant vs KC (don't know how he'll do off injury, but KC could get up and Den would have to throw)
Hurst vs Det (shoot out potential?)

Woods vs Chicago
Gibson vs Dallas

Any other week I'm starting Woods no question but I'm debating this (maybe overthinking it). Chicago is a tough match up. I could see this being a low offense scoring affair and you're just hoping Woods snags a TD. He also popped up on the injury report with a groin so since they play Monday, I might not know his status for awhile. Gibson is stuck in that dreadful WFT RBBC who can't seem to decide if McKissic or Gibson should be the main back. But they do play Dallas and everyone scores on Dallas. Gibson has been getting some goal line work so I think there's a decent chance he scores this week.
Fant and Gibson. I think Woods will be involved but I go RB against tBoys myself.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not starting him quit yet, picked up Adam Humphries. I looked at his game log, double digit fantasy points 3 of4 games he played. Tennessee has a pretty potent offense. Worthy a flyer.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
waivers will give you the answer... if QBs are available, won't hurt you.
Stafford's best matchup of the year... can't pawn him off somewhere?

I understand the hesitancy for Robinson. He's still the workhorse. Wouldn't it suck to make this move, and he outscores Gio and Jamaal? Dillon could certainly surprise (doubtful Jamaal has a dud, but still).
Gio is lined up for a good game... division games sometimes bring out the defenses.

Lol. This did not help. Both are available right now.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. This did not help. Both are available right now.

I picked up as much Gio as I could, and it's really hard not to play him this wk, but I also have several Jamaal shares, no freaking clue which one to start today

Think I'm leaning Jamaal but prob going to split it to hedge my bets, Gio in one league Jamaal in the other
- Rodgers/Packers coming off a terrible outing, looking to get right
- Hou defense looks like a college team trying to tackle NFL RB right now
- Hard to argue that Jamaal will have a bigger workload though, Gio should dominate touches vs Browns today

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up as much Gio as I could, and it's really hard not to play him this wk, but I also have several Jamaal shares, no freaking clue which one to start today

Think I'm leaning Jamaal but prob going to split it to hedge my bets, Gio in one league Jamaal in the other
- Rodgers/Packers coming off a terrible outing, looking to get right
- Hou defense looks like a college team trying to tackle NFL RB right now
- Hard to argue that Jamaal will have a bigger workload though, Gio should dominate touches vs Browns today

Williams had a good game before their bye. No one played good last week. I have Gio and that would be a tough decision. I think i would go with Williams.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hesitated and my opponent grabbed Williams. I know it’s a dice roll but I have a bad feeling about Robinson and the Chargers so Gio it is

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hesitated and my opponent grabbed Williams. I know it’s a dice roll but I have a bad feeling about Robinson and the Chargers so Gio it is

I am right there with you on Gio. I saw a ranking list that had him at #17. I feel a TD and 85 all round yards.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonyan or Fant?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is true.

Screenshot_259.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gio Bernard vs dj moore vs James Robinson ppr

gronk vs hurst vs Darren fells

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gio Bernard vs dj moore vs James Robinson ppr

gronk vs hurst vs Darren fells

I went Gio in that situation but I’m not in love with it. If Robinson weren’t playing the chargers I’d probably play him.