• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania Weekend 2019

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been even more ideal but any wrestling fan disappointed in Gargano's storyarc and overall booking is watching wrestling from a completely different perspective than I do.

That's fine btw.

Yeah that would be from the contrarian point of view. You keep saying Gargano's booking has been pitch-perfect and you continue to be wrong. This title win was lessened by not winning it from Ciampa and it all could've been avoided.

Why you take this smugly superior attitude towards those of us who think this story could've been better if they pulled the trigger in Jan. 2018, is baffling.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel that when you can say after something takes place you can say " I feel like I'm a better .......... fan for seeing this" , that is a great show or whatever.

I feel like a better Wrestling fan for seeing Takeover Brooklyn V

Okay...technically that wasn't Brooklyn 5. That was TakeOver: New York.

You also would've been a better wrestling fan if you saw Gargano win the title at TO: Philly and feud with Ciampa over the title. But, apparently, I'm a dumbass for thinking that. Just ask @futballiscool, he'll tell you.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also would've been a better wrestling fan if you saw Gargano win the title at TO: Philly and feud with Ciampa over the title. But, apparently, I'm a dumbass for thinking that. Just ask @futballiscool, he'll tell you.

But it was in Brooklyn hense Brooklyn V

The guy who tackled Bret Hart last night was charged with Assault and Disorderly conduct.

They worked pretty fast at editing that out. Wasn't shown on the replay.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah that would be from the contrarian point of view. You keep saying Gargano's booking has been pitch-perfect and you continue to be wrong. This title win was lessened by not winning it from Ciampa and it all could've been avoided.

Why you take this smugly superior attitude towards those of us who think this story could've been better if they pulled the trigger in Jan. 2018, is baffling.

We're now on day two of you calling me out for a disagreement we had on a wrestling message board a year and a half ago. Now you're saying my reaction to being called out is smug.

I would happily agree with you on how Gargano should have beat Almas in early 2018 if I actually thought that was the case. The problem is that I think the loss and his overall booking in that timeframe was the right call. It's ok to disagree on a wrestling storyline. Its subjective.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most people are decent till they prove otherwise. Ya so I agree the whole Ciampa/Gargano feud would have been better for the title.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it was in Brooklyn hense Brooklyn V

The guy who tackled Bret Hart last night was charged with Assault and Disorderly conduct.

They worked pretty fast at editing that out. Wasn't shown on the replay.

What was the name of the show again? I looked high and low and couldn't find a show named NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 5.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're now on day two of you calling me out for a disagreement we had on a wrestling message board a year and a half ago. Now you're saying my reaction to being called out is smug.

What else would you expect from a psychopath?

Keep in mind that you're arguing with someone who claims to know what the WWE insiders know, but goes silent when asked what his sources are...

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only someone who autism would feel the need to point this out and resort to this level of semantics. Can you confirm your autism?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What else would you expect from a psychopath?

Keep in mind that you're arguing with someone who claims to know what the WWE insiders know, but goes silent when asked what his sources are...

Psychopath? If you didn't repeatedly stalk me, I might take offense to that label.

As to the rest of your post, you can fuck right off!! I told you I could've told you where I heard it and who I heard it from, I just chose not to. You're a pathetic stalker and thus, you're beneath me. So you will get crickets and like it.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can fuck right off, you pathetic stalker!!

You know I'm right, which is why you're not disputing the claim that you have the traits of an autistic person. :nod:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well deserved title win for Ryder and Hawkins. 2 of the hardest workers in the WWE. I fully expect them to drop them soon, possibly even tomorrow.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The battle royal couldn't have been more predictable.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They're talking about Strowman losing weight on the preshow. He looks like he lost 50 lbs and not an ounce of muscle

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would happily agree with you on how Gargano should have beat Almas in early 2018 if I actually thought that was the case. The problem is that I think the loss and his overall booking in that timeframe was the right call. It's ok to disagree on a wrestling storyline. Its subjective.

1) No I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying your reaction to people like myself, who think WWE's booking of Gargano wasn't as spectacular as you're making it out to be, is smug.

2) Gargano beating Andrade should've have happened in Philly. There's no doubt, even to you, that that's what should've happened. Then at some point, (maybe even when Ciampa beats Black) Ciampa beats Gargano and Gargano spends the rest of 2018 and 2019 chasing Ciampa to get his title back. That is 100x better than what they did do. Don't even try to deny it.

3) If it's okay to disagree on a wrestling storyline, why are you taking unnecessary potshots at those who question your opinion. I fully expect you to turn this take around on me. Don't bother, they're not the same thing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the best way to start the show with how Brock’s matches usually go.

Plus if Brock was losing I can see why he’d want to get out early.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the best way to start the show with how Brock’s matches usually go.

Plus if Brock was losing I can see why he’d want to get out early.

Seth-Brock started the show? There was speculation on where that match was going to be placed. Opening match was not even considered.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth-Brock started the show? There was speculation on where that match was going to be placed. Opening match was not even considered.

Heyman came out and said if his client isn’t going to be in the main event then he’s doing it now. Brock beat the shit out of Seth before the match. Hit him with a few Germans and F-5’s outside the ring and inside before the match officially started. But Seth caught him with a lowblow and a kick to face before hitting him with 3 curb stomps and won.

As a match, it was hard grade but as a story is excellent. Great way to start the show off.