• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR Vondrae Tostenson

eric_couch

Johnny Lazyboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In the dead of winter (actually it has been damn nice outside, almost hit 50 here in GI!?!?) and during the quiet before the storm in recruiting season I am pining for anything Husker football related and was scanning rivals.com; looking over a list of previous Omaha football prospects. Other than the fact that Courney Grixby was the best high school fooballer out of Omaha over the last 8 years I noticed a name I wasn't too familiar with: Vondrae Tostenson.

This guy was a 6 foot 4 240 lb WR with 4.6 speed who from what I read was really interested in playing for the BIG RED. Grades, character issues, and a seemingly serious knee injury kept him out of Bo's interest and he ended up going to Iowa Western CC. I checked the Rievers (spelling/meaning...?) roster page and did not see his name on their team so it seems that he has given up on football.

But now I get to the point (have I wasted enough of your time yet?): Looking at this guy from an internet page he really interests me. Height, size and speed...you have a reciever like that and it normally means 2 things: serious trouble for the DBs (especially Courtney Grixby), and an attitude problem (hence Keyshawn Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens and so forth...)

To sum it all up, does anyone know any information about this guy? Does he still play football? Did he join the Omaha Beef? Does he now work at the Bohemian Cafe in little sicily Omaha and will not return any of your calls?

I don't know, I'm bored, don't have to work until 4 tomorrow, and found this Omaha prospect to be interesting.

GBR.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty close to the most worthless post ever.. And I've had some bad ones.

eric_couch

Johnny Lazyboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ahh man now I feel like an idiot! Apparently my post was worthless.....damn it!

..........wait, good point, why am I wasting this on you morons? the only reason why you guys are on this board is because your mom won't let you say words like "fuck", and with this cute little board you can cuss as much as you want.

Regardless of the pointlessness of my topic (just like every single one of your great posts) I was just curious about something and wondered if some fellow fans new any information. Well (is your mom asleep yet so I can say this?) fuck you both.

Suhsyourdaddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF dude? Does he owe you money or something? haha i'm just playing fucknuts. I'm not sure what happened to him to be honest with you. He looked like a stud when he was a sophmore. I know he had some huge obstitcles to overcome to get to Nebraska anyway, mainly grade issues and perhaps some character flaws.