• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trying to pull a Frye ... rile me then run report....

No worries it aint working

I actually find it funny .... A man that wont post his own pic talking trash about someone that does.....

yet he rins around calling people cowards and sissys :laugh3:

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me steal your "catch phrase" from you for a moment ..... str8 to da point ( Yeah I know who you are..... one of the troll influx that killed our boards on espn.... you rather fight than talk football.... you're the black Eriko"

riddle me this.

How many men work 2 jobs. Goto war. Bust their ass every day of their life..... So their kids can see it first hand and be decent kids. I relate to Sapp I grew up in a tobacco community. Farmers.

I didn't sit back and blame black people for me being poor ( at the time we didn't even have Mexicans to blame around here)
It's a matter of ...
1 get off your ass and make your life better.... if you want shit handed to you ... you're no different that a spoilded asss kid with a silver spoon in his mouth his entire life.
2. You do what you can do to INSTILL that in your kids.... you dont bring them up to blame anyone.
3. Respect is earned my behavior .... I know no man that freely hands out respect... being decent ... YES ....
If I act Like trailor trash ... I fully expect to be treated like it.... and I fully know my kid has a high likely hood of acting like that
Act ghetto... you throw the same message

Act and live as a man ...... respect comes.... you wont even have to worry about working for it

Well said. Some folks will just never get it.
Sapp has always been a class act (off the field)

I've also had little doubt about them being one in the same myself (if not physically, mentally)

How bout big LA though! Love when something that needs to happen, does. I wasn't quite sure if they'd vote him in and I know we've known for awhile but still.. Love it.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what they say eriko.
Being ignorant is one thing. Showing your ignorance only makes you look dumb. hell that isn't even a witty putdown.
You might want to go back and look at the names Twist has called me on this thread(and Eastbay). I'd say the mullet comeback was a lot tamer. Since SH also records every post made on your stats, you might want to go back to the start and look at whether it was me or Twist that CONSISTANTLY started the trash talk about the other. And third, before you pile on, you might want to know what youre talking about. But by all means, go back to defending your buddy :finger:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and double wow with carter.....
he thanked all the right people .... but I bet I'm not the only only one that took it as I was a thug going in and i still hold my thug life....

everyone will praise everyone tonight ..... worst message I ever saw sent in all my years of watching HOF speeches JMO

The only reason you took it that way is because you were thinking that way. I saw it as a man who knew he was a knucklehead at a young age and grew up into a man and made something of himself.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a reason it took him so long to get in .... and Id bet had some of those that put him in saw his speech ... he wouldnt be in...

Haley wont ever get in and he deserves to be....... But they fear speeches like Carters.... IMO Carter just set back every player that once fucked up and became great ... back an additional step... and maybe on purpose.

After his speech Moss and TO and Brown dont just have an uphill battle ... they have to climb a mountain.

and all better than than he was

Haley will eventually get in. Why he hasn't is because his numbers don't jump out at you and he doesn't have the same individual accolades or same impact like guys like Sapp.

TO and Moss uphill battle is no different than it was before Carter made his speech. I honestly think TO and Moss both will have no trouble getting in the HOF. Somebody like Brown will because like Haley, he doesn't have great individual accolades that standout. Brown's best accolades came in college, not the NFL. If the Pro Football HOF was more like the Basketball Hall of Fame, Brown would have been first ballot most likely because his college accolades would have meant a lot.