• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hella speech by Parcels....

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all been awesome. David Robinson was a crack up. Had me in stiches.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've all been awesome. David Robinson was a crack up. Had me in stiches.

I agree but Parcels in everything that is Parcels broke it all down ..... IMO one of the best speeches I've ever heard ...

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to the man of few words, L.A. my favorite line I knew she was the one when she cooked me 2 WHOLE chickens, with a 40 on the side....:yahoo:: :nod:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and double wow with carter.....
he thanked all the right people .... but I bet I'm not the only only one that took it as I was a thug going in and i still hold my thug life....

everyone will praise everyone tonight ..... worst message I ever saw sent in all my years of watching HOF speeches JMO

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His son obviously learned nothing from his father's miscues....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His son obviously learned nothing from his father's miscues....

There was a reason it took him so long to get in .... and Id bet had some of those that put him in saw his speech ... he wouldnt be in...

Haley wont ever get in and he deserves to be....... But they fear speeches like Carters.... IMO Carter just set back every player that once fucked up and became great ... back an additional step... and maybe on purpose.

After his speech Moss and TO and Brown dont just have an uphill battle ... they have to climb a mountain.

and all better than than he was

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic of the speeches- but man time is flying . Cris Carter retired in 2002. If somebody would have asked me today I would have said 07, 08 maybe. TB won the Superbowl over 10 yrs ago. I can still see Sapp and Lynch doing that interview with ESPN saying how many points they needed from their offense to win. Quincy and Bill took the Boys to the playoffs 10yrs ago. Wow just wow

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see all of CC . What did he do? I thought going in he would be the best one to speak, besides maybe parcells

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see all of CC . What did he do? I thought going in he would be the best one to speak, besides maybe parcells

C.C. had a good speech & kept it real some of society unfortunately, have the Riley syndrome....:lame: :L

#HATERS! :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know my opinion will get a backlash.....
Watch Sapp's speech ( now that was a true man speech)

Carters he jumped back and forth from thug to praise to thug to praise. Now he aint say ****a... but he did make it a point to even point out to a friend you my *****.
At a time of Cooper... Martin.... and I thought ... change that...... listen to the whole speech... it was planned..... ghetto in ... and millions later ghetto proud

Worst speech HOF I ever heard.... he had good moments but would always revert back

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and double wow with carter.....
he thanked all the right people .... but I bet I'm not the only only one that took it as I was a thug going in and i still hold my thug life....

everyone will praise everyone tonight ..... worst message I ever saw sent in all my years of watching HOF speeches JMO

I see your true colors shining through....:loco2::finger:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To think we have football to watch tomorrow.:suds:

Didn't see the speech, usually don't watch them.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know my opinion will get a backlash.....
Watch Sapp's speech ( now that was a true man speech)

Carters he jumped back and forth from thug to praise to thug to praise. Now he aint say ****a... but he did make it a point to even point out to a friend you my *****.
At a time of Cooper... Martin.... and I thought ... change that...... listen to the whole speech... it was planned..... ghetto in ... and millions later ghetto proud

Worst speech HOF I ever heard.... he had good moments but would always revert back

You a Redneck through & through, stick to NASCAR..:bawling::suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a Redneck through & through, stick to NASCAR..:bawling::suds:

Nah I hate rednecks.... I'm considered a roughneck

but just you jumping at that ,,,, I already know you dont want to discuss..... you already think you are entitled

Make no mistake hoss... in the small minded pockets society still has left.... racist is racist.... media just calls it a reverse racist... (WTF ever that is supposed to mean)

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I hate rednecks.... I'm considered a roughneck

but just you jumping at that ,,,, I already know you dont want to discuss..... you already think you are entitled

Make no mistake hoss... in the small minded pockets society still has left.... racist is racist.... media just calls it a reverse racist... (WTF ever that is supposed to mean)

Entitled in its self is a racist term, don't play me, play lotto your odds are much better..REDNECK! :yahoo:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me steal your "catch phrase" from you for a moment ..... str8 to da point ( Yeah I know who you are..... one of the troll influx that killed our boards on espn.... you rather fight than talk football.... you're the black Eriko"

riddle me this.

How many men work 2 jobs. Goto war. Bust their ass every day of their life..... So their kids can see it first hand and be decent kids. I relate to Sapp I grew up in a tobacco community. Farmers.

I didn't sit back and blame black people for me being poor ( at the time we didn't even have Mexicans to blame around here)
It's a matter of ...
1 get off your ass and make your life better.... if you want shit handed to you ... you're no different that a spoilded asss kid with a silver spoon in his mouth his entire life.
2. You do what you can do to INSTILL that in your kids.... you dont bring them up to blame anyone.
3. Respect is earned my behavior .... I know no man that freely hands out respect... being decent ... YES ....
If I act Like trailor trash ... I fully expect to be treated like it.... and I fully know my kid has a high likely hood of acting like that
Act ghetto... you throw the same message

Act and live as a man ...... respect comes.... you wont even have to worry about working for it

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entitled in its self is a racist term, don't play me, play lotto your odds are much better..REDNECK! :yahoo:

Entitled in itself is racist? Dumbest shit I've read all day.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me steal your "catch phrase" from you for a moment ..... str8 to da point ( Yeah I know who you are..... one of the troll influx that killed our boards on espn.... you rather fight than talk football.... you're the black Eriko"

riddle me this.

How many men work 2 jobs. Goto war. Bust their ass every day of their life..... So their kids can see it first hand and be decent kids. I relate to Sapp I grew up in a tobacco community. Farmers.

I didn't sit back and blame black people for me being poor ( at the time we didn't even have Mexicans to blame around here)
It's a matter of ...
1 get off your ass and make your life better.... if you want shit handed to you ... you're no different that a spoilded asss kid with a silver spoon in his mouth his entire life.
2. You do what you can do to INSTILL that in your kids.... you dont bring them up to blame anyone.
3. Respect is earned my behavior .... I know no man that freely hands out respect... being decent ... YES ....
If I act Like trailor trash ... I fully expect to be treated like it.... and I fully know my kid has a high likely hood of acting like that
Act ghetto... you throw the same message

Act and live as a man ...... respect comes.... you wont even have to worry about working for it

Save the bio, do u really think I would read that Redneck trash ?:laugh3:

You a :lame: you were exposed @ Disney & Erico is always on your mind! Keep it moving....:nod:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save the bio, do u really think I would read that Redneck trash ?:laugh3:

You a :lame: you were exposed @ Disney & Erico is always on your mind! Keep it moving....:nod:

you just hate white people ..... you kin to round0?