• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wow

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is still but hurt, I see...:hdn:

#Riley 2.0 :L

no sir...... I'm just letting you open mouth and insert foot

Change your name ... doesnt change who you are.

Right now as stands you are the one throwing racist names.......

wont get under my skin.... I have no problem debating the topic. Everyone that knows me knows Im not a racist ...

Only thing that will happen with you in this conversation... is you will throw a few 2 cent insults.... and I can if you want to keep going with it.... make you look and feel about 2 inches tall..

bruh thats on you

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wont get under my skin.... I have no problem debating the topic. Everyone that knows me knows Im not a racist ...

Only thing that will happen with you in this conversation... is you will throw a few 2 cent insults.... and I can if you want to keep going with it.... make you look and feel about 2 inches tall..

bruh thats on you

Stick to Erico, cause this ain't what u want, I have EXPOSED u before & I can against, but you ain't worth the time of day. Be easy Cooper:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to Erico, cause this ain't what u want, I have EXPOSED u before & I can against, but you ain't worth the time of day. Be easy Cooper:laugh3:

Only thing you ever exposed is you are a grown man stuck on a batman catch phrase

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bruh thats on you

Stick to Erico, cause this ain't what u want, I have EXPOSED u before & I can again, but you ain't worth the time of day. Be easy Cooper:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown has the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

pretty much ... He was a part of the crowd that came in and destroyed the ESPN the last few months they were up ....

He changed his just name when he came over here..... Might help him last a little longer. He was st8 to da point over there..

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty much ... He was a part of the crowd that came in and destroyed the ESPN the last few months they were up ....

He changed his just name when he came over here..... Might help him last a little longer. He was st8 to da point over there..

Rednecks of a trailer park wear mullets together....:laugh3: :L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rednecks of a trailer park wear mullets together....:laugh3: :L

you cant hide the fact you hate white people behind any name..... You couldnt hide yourself even a month :lol:

you aint even good at this game.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant hide the fact you hate white people behind any name..... You couldnt hide yourself even a month :lol:

you aint even good at this game.

You totally have me misconstrued, I luv me some Becky.........:bj: and they love me some me........:nod:

#Check Mate :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me steal your "catch phrase" from you for a moment ..... str8 to da point ( Yeah I know who you are..... one of the troll influx that killed our boards on espn.... you rather fight than talk football.... you're the black Eriko"

riddle me this.

How many men work 2 jobs. Goto war. Bust their ass every day of their life..... So their kids can see it first hand and be decent kids. I relate to Sapp I grew up in a tobacco community. Farmers.

I didn't sit back and blame black people for me being poor ( at the time we didn't even have Mexicans to blame around here)
It's a matter of ...
1 get off your ass and make your life better.... if you want shit handed to you ... you're no different that a spoilded asss kid with a silver spoon in his mouth his entire life.
2. You do what you can do to INSTILL that in your kids.... you dont bring them up to blame anyone.
3. Respect is earned my behavior .... I know no man that freely hands out respect... being decent ... YES ....
If I act Like trailor trash ... I fully expect to be treated like it.... and I fully know my kid has a high likely hood of acting like that
Act ghetto... you throw the same message

Act and live as a man ...... respect comes.... you wont even have to worry about working for it
And you are a piece of sorry white trash with the IQ of a retarded muskrat.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally have me misconstrued, I luv me some Becky.........:bj: and they love me some me........:nod:

#Check Mate :suds:

No worries ... This is two topics... one standing right over the other right now... you ALONE hijacked.

Live it up bruh

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are a piece of sorry white trash with the IQ of a retarded muskrat.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

you cant rile me bruh ....

If you really want to ... once again... explain how you own two companies and dont have to work in one post.... In the cooper post you say you have a job and have to conduct yourself in a certain manor or be fired..... Hold all three jobs will training daily for your MMA fights..... and did all so without 4 hours off of the ESPN boards for 7 straight months....

I've heard of steroids, HGH, Cocaine, Crank....... Never seen a drug or a human that could live that schedule.
Better watch it bruh.... we'll be reading about you eating a naked homeless guy on the sidewalk fucking with them crazy drugs

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know after reading all of this, I just got one question.

Why do you guys have to bash Nascar?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know after reading all of this, I just got one question.

Why do you guys have to bash Nascar?

Only seen one person bash it.....

I don't I'm a Jr fan myself

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at that Mullet, that's not surprising
you know what they say eriko.
Being ignorant is one thing. Showing your ignorance only makes you look dumb. hell that isn't even a witty putdown.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what they say eriko.
Being ignorant is one thing. Showing your ignorance only makes you look dumb. hell that isn't even a witty putdown.

He's trying to pull a Frye ... rile me then run report....

No worries it aint working