• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow that was an unexpected win by the Brewers down 3 - 0 in the 7th at St Louis

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team the Brewers just can't seem to beat very much losing 3 - 0 in the 7th coming from behind with a win in the 12th 5 - 3 minus key players Braun, Segura, and Ramirez left the game with an injury after being hit by a pitch.

Something has to be wrong here this was just not possible last year

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a long season and there are 2 more games in the series...

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to credit the bullpen for stepping up big time. 0 ER in 6 IP in that extra inning game. Well, credit the defense too. They came up with some big plays, especially Bianchi's diving stop.

If the Brewers BP continues to pitch that well, they will be a tough team to stop.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another unexpected come from behind down 3 - 0 and then come back in St Louis to win in 11 innings 5 - 4. Lohse who had not had a hit yet this year gets a base hit against his old team with bases loaded to tie the game. The brewers had 4 starters out with Braun, Lucroy, Segura, and Ramirez not playing tonight.

The first series win against the Cards since 2012. If they can somehow win tomorrow they will become the second team in baseball history to win 21 games in the month of April.

How long this can keep up who knows as last May the Brewers totally sucked and lost over 20 games.

11 - 1 on the road is amazing so far with the only loss to Pittsburgh in a 4 game road series

Last edited by a moderator:

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another unexpected come from behind down 3 - 0 and then come back in St Louis to win in 11 innings 5 - 4. Lohse who had not had a hit yet this year gets a base hit against his old team with bases loaded to tie the game. The brewers had 4 starters out with Braun, Lucroy, Segura, and Ramirez not playing tonight.

The first series win against the Cards since 2012. If they can somehow win tomorrow they will become the second team in baseball history to win 21 games in the month of April.

How long this can keep up who knows as last May the Brewers totally sucked and lost over 20 games.

11 - 1 on the road is amazing so far with the only loss to Pittsburgh in a 4 game road series

Very unexpected. I was writing this game in as a loss as soon as I saw the Brewers lineup for the game. You have to give props when the Brewers had 4 of their most potent hitters out of the lineup and still found a way to win. I thought as soon as the Cards took a 3-0 lead in the first, it was game over.

It will be nice getting some of these guys back over the next few days. Segura should be back tomorrow, I would think. Ramirez should be back for the Cincy series, Logan Schafer should be back very soon, and I don't think Braun's injury will keep him out long. Either way, with the way we are playing, I say rest Braun until he is 100% ready to go.