• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow LeBron Back to Cleveland

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont think he cares if you forgive him or not. He has already made more money than you will achieve in a lifetime. :laugh3:

He also appears to believe his wealth gives him the right to ignore people less wealthy than himself.

He's become a classic example of the bad effects of being lionized at a young age.

He's as big a jerk as there is in pro sports, whatever else he may be.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must've read it on Bleacher Report.

SoPortland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also appears to believe his wealth gives him the right to ignore people less wealthy than himself.

He's become a classic example of the bad effects of being lionized at a young age.

lol?

So because he makes more money than us peons... he has no right to think for himself and he HAS to serve the general public's interest? He's a fucking professional athlete, not a public servant. He's a grown man who can and will make his own decisions. Get the fuck off your high horse.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That would be why he does so much charity work. I wonder why people get buttsore over those that are confident and actually help other people? Did he hurt your feelings and now you think he is a jerk? What did he do to you?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, oh yeah, I gave her some SWAG, so she was right pretty much