• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would You Choose Jamison Or Odom

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Struggling doesn't mean you weren't trying. LO battled hard for the Lakers, especially during the playoffs. He wasn't moved to the bench because of this misconception.

Come on dude - we both know Lamar is lazy

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry, but you guys that are picking Odom, is going by the old Odom of 3 years ago. The Odom of these last 2 years are not better than Jamison. So unless Odom can return to form, im picking Jamison.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry, but you guys that are picking Odom, is going by the old Odom of 3 years ago. The Odom of these last 2 years are not better than Jamison. So unless Odom can return to form, im picking Jamison.

That's the big question mark with Lamar!! If it's the "pre-bitch fit Lamar" then it's an absolute no-brainer. But if it's the Lamar from the last 2 seasons, you take Jamison.

The problem is: How do you know which Lamar you're getting without taking him?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if it's true that Lamar Odom is sniffing crack -then Jamison is a no brainer. I wouldn't have thought that Lamar would sink that low, but I have seen millionaires snort their money away on that crap, so besides being sad, I suspect there was something weak and untrustworthy about him

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the big question mark with Lamar!! If it's the "pre-bitch fit Lamar" then it's an absolute no-brainer. But if it's the Lamar from the last 2 seasons, you take Jamison.

The problem is: How do you know which Lamar you're getting without taking him?

I based my decision on the Odom I have seen the last two seasons

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamison took the majority of the season to even get to a respectable level. Odom is addicted to crack.

I'd take anyone else lol.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was though - you just forgot - that's the reason Phil Jackson moved him to the bench from the starting line up. He showed up to training camp out of shape - didn't work out one time the entire season. Had two fantastic games in the WCF against the Suns and then when Stoudemire started boxing him out - he struggled and never hit his stride until the last game of the series. That was a classic example of how he shows up and then disappears. I have no doubt that he could be one of the best in the NBA WHEN HE WANTS TO

That, and there was this kid named Trevor Ariza who ended up dismantling teams in the playoffs. Then Artest and his superior defense came along.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That, and there was this kid named Trevor Ariza who ended up dismantling teams in the playoffs. Then Artest and his superior defense came along.

Now you have put it together with a nice finishing touch - Trevor Ariza and Artest. Lamar was inconsistent and lazy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won 2 championships with those players.

This is true, but they also got swept quite easily the next two years with Lamar as a power forward, so don't forget that part because when a player is subpar as Lamar was in the last two years - someone has to lose and Lamar was the first domino to fall in the rebuilding or tweaking plan. That's just the way it is in the business world

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, but they also got swept quite easily the next two years with Lamar as a power forward, so don't forget that part because when a player is subpar as Lamar was in the last two years - someone has to lose and Lamar was the first domino to fall in the rebuilding or tweaking plan. That's just the way it is in the business world

You're looking at their recent performances too much. Just look at Ariza's stats in the 09 playoffs. Artest came up big in the Finals against the Celtics just like he said he would. By the way, Artest was supposed to be done for the year this past season but he continued to play for the Lakers despite the injury, he deserves at least a little respect from a "True Laker Fan".

Odom was sixth man of the year being a lazy douche? Sure, maybe if you hold him to the hype of being the next Jordan, which no man can live up to, much less Odom.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're looking at their recent performances too much. Just look at Ariza's stats in the 09 playoffs. Artest came up big in the Finals against the Celtics just like he said he would. By the way, Artest was supposed to be done for the year this past season but he continued to play for the Lakers despite the injury, he deserves at least a little respect from a "True Laker Fan".

Odom was sixth man of the year being a lazy douche? Sure, maybe if you hold him to the hype of being the next Jordan, which no man can live up to, much less Odom.

So you want me to look at what Lamar did three years ago and completely ignore the nothing he did the last two years?:wtf2:

Quite frankly - it's been longer then that because I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy 3 years ago when the Lakers got swept under Phil Jackson either

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Outlaw, but I have never been a big Lamar Odom fan, but I am sorry to hear the unfounded rumors concerning his problems and for his sake I hope they are not true. I have seen people in his position lose everything they got doing crack and it's never pretty. For me I will always remember Lamar as inconsistent with him being lackadasial sometimes and phoenominal at other times. The problem is you never knew which Lamar would show up. I respect him a little, but just a little

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want me to look at what Lamar did three years ago and completely ignore the nothing he did the last two years?:wtf2:

Quite frankly - it's been longer then that because I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy 3 years ago when the Lakers got swept under Phil Jackson either

"So you want me to look at what Lamar..." No, I want you to shut the fuck up, asswipe. This is the most boring thread I've ever read. It's worse than Chineese water torture.

Peace!!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"So you want me to look at what Lamar..." No, I want you to shut the fuck up, asswipe. This is the most boring thread I've ever read. It's worse than Chineese water torture.

Peace!!!!

WOW.
Considering your threads, that is quite a statement.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!!!

Pot meet kettle. At least with TLF, we all don't have that urge to curb stomp him.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread may not be the most exciting but it has a lot of relevance to basketball...unlike some other threads I can think of with none.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread may not be the most exciting but it has a lot of relevance to basketball...unlike some other threads I can think of with none.

Atleast I haven't started 50,000 threads about Lebron and Steroids :lol:
I actually thought Antawn Jamison in his prime was a better player then Lamar Odom and was surprised that so many thought as highly of Lamar as they did. To me he had one or two really good years and subpar years well below his potential for the remaining of his career.

Of course if this thread is so boring then why did Dumb Ass Sman Respond:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peace!!!!

You shut the fuck up you fucking child molester and pervert - If you think it's so boring then don't read it you fucking dumb ass and while you're at it quick sucking Kobe's dick

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamar was sixth man of the year his last season with the Lakers. How is that subpar? Bang on Lamar all you like TLF, but the Lakers don't win titles without him. Lamar only played one more season with the Lakers following the titles. Get your facts straight.