• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Worst team in the league this year will be?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really PE1. I'm glad you know me so well. You are only upset with me because I don't take your crap and expose your boozed assed idealistic world.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacksonville and Oakland will be who I look to pick against all year in suicide pools.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...doesn't mean I have to pick against them every week.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really PE1. I'm glad you know me so well. You are only upset with me because I don't take your crap and expose your boozed assed idealistic world.

I never said I knew you well???
I haven't had one drink in a loooooong time??
You don't take my crap?? The only thing I ever said was that the Eagles are no where close to being the worst team in the NFL along with everyone else on this board.
You are a really really strange dude and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
What do you mean specifically in my idealistic world. Once, just once could you ever support your arguments with details, facts, supporting statements, etc.

So are you still sticking by your statement that the EAGLES are the absolute worst team in the NFL or will you just reply with a post that makes no sense and has no facts to back it up.

You really are a strange dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else get bluejerseyjinxes angle. PDay told me to ignore the ding bat. But has this guy ever made any sense to you guys? I just don't get his posts??? I'm a drunk because I said the Eagles aren't the worst team in the NfL. I admitted that they still are the weakest team in the NFC east. Anybody get this guy or is he just another TonyRomoShow???

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else get bluejerseyjinxes angle. PDay told me to ignore the ding bat. But has this guy ever made any sense to you guys? I just don't get his posts??? I'm a drunk because I said the Eagles aren't the worst team in the NfL. I admitted that they still are the weakest team in the NFC east. Anybody get this guy or is he just another TonyRomoShow???

just my opinion here but it seems like shock value attention seeking statement to me. Based on his posts, I'd say jinx understands the game of football much more so than TRS. I don't think he posts with an agenda like TRS did, but philly as the worst team in football is and was intended to get a rise from someone. Maybe that post was an agenda....directed right at you

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be the resident expert on all things Dallas 1964 to 1979.
And thinks Ware sucks. That about sums it up.